Author Topic: Alice Emulator  (Read 2236 times)

Offline formula1

• Almost Regular
Alice Emulator
« on: February 12, 2009, 12:31:59 PM »
Right now I'm taking COS101....

And I have to use A program Called Alice

This Program was Delepoed under a proffessor from Carnagie Mellon who apparently Died Recently.
If I guess correctly, I think he has something to deal with "The Last Lecture" (Google it :P)

In any case... This Program makes everything Really simple...
From Moving Limbs to Creating Triggers, to this to that... whatever....

Either Way, Its open source, however, thats not my prime focus, My Prime focus on it was the fact I want to turn it into an Emulator. Not just any old Emulator though, an Emulator Made in Java.

THis would just be interesting so that people can play things on the Browser... Or load their own stuff.... etc....

I like the idea and I like the program... Even though I prefer typing and understanding Data... I also Appreciate the Simplicity of it and I expect many people to follow their dreams with that much control.
I want the wisest things to happen
If you like stuff. That stuff will always exsist.... IN YOUR MIND! OH SHNAP! UNLESS U FORGETZ IT! OR SHNAP! maybe...
Destryers Inc

Offline Jam

• Global Moderator
  • Too Much Free Time
  • strawberry
Re: Alice Emulator
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2009, 03:28:57 PM »
Quote from: "formula1"
My Prime focus on it was the fact I want to turn it into an Emulator. Not just any old Emulator though, an Emulator Made in Java.

THis would just be interesting so that people can play things on the Browser... Or load their own stuff.... etc....
Not related to Alice, however there's a few java-based emulators out there, such as virtualnes.

Did you mean something along those lines?

Offline formula1

• Almost Regular
Re: Alice Emulator
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2009, 05:56:38 PM »
Quote from: "Tanuki"
Quote from: "formula1"
My Prime focus on it was the fact I want to turn it into an Emulator. Not just any old Emulator though, an Emulator Made in Java.

Not related to Alice, however there's a few java-based emulators out there, such as virtualnes.

Did you mean something along those lines?

Yep, exactly like that
I want the wisest things to happen
If you like stuff. That stuff will always exsist.... IN YOUR MIND! OH SHNAP! UNLESS U FORGETZ IT! OR SHNAP! maybe...
Destryers Inc