Author Topic: Super Mario Galaxy  (Read 1078 times)

Offline Zadrave

• MAGIC. LEVEL UP.
Super Mario Galaxy
« on: November 01, 2008, 08:36:39 AM »
Sorry if it was already made.
Anyway, (spoiler for people who did not beat it yet) [spoilers:30ywseeg]I got all 242 stars, if you are including Luigi, and including grand finale galaxy. I am still working on 9999 star bits.[/spoilers:30ywseeg] So anyway, talk about anything Galaxy related here. Oh yeah, my favorite galaxy by far is Toy Time Galaxy, but the Purple Coins on it got me every time.

Offline SsF

• Too Much Free Time
Re: Super Mario Galaxy
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2008, 05:11:12 PM »
yea i beat the entire thing too, all stars and such.

My fave galaxy would have to be the boos haunted house one, especially the race, cause i could finish, then go back through the race almost the entire way and butt bounce all the way back, try it sometime, it is fun.

Offline Zadrave

• MAGIC. LEVEL UP.
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2008, 03:58:44 PM »
I am thinking about getting the soundtrack, for on-the-go awesomness, do you guys think I should?

Offline Pikadude No. 1

• Gettin' Into the Swing of Things
    • http://harrigan.org/pikadudeno1/
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2008, 04:52:16 PM »
Depends on how much of a music nut you are. I am such a music nut that I bought the platinum version on Ebay and ripped "Wind Garden", "Hell Prominence", and "Purple Comet" (amongst others) to add to my collection of music files.
[size=85]"Nobody expects the Eskimo Inquisition! Our chief weapon is surprise!"
"And love!"
"Our two chief weapons are surprise and love!"
"And hammers."
"Our three chief weapons are surprise, love, and hammers!"
"And ice!"
"Oh, bloody hell!"

Past signatures[/size]

Offline Zadrave

• MAGIC. LEVEL UP.
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2008, 08:52:41 PM »
I guess nobody is really paying attention. Eh. Well, I'll tell you guys a cool glitch. You guys may already know that in Deep Dark Galaxy, go to the shrinking planet, you can duck into one of the houses, make sure you did not unscrew the bolt. Once you get inside, move around and you may found yourself inside the planet, circling it's center of gravity forever. Therefore, you would have to go back to the observatory. Be warned, it only happened to me twice out of thirty times.

Offline Ryche

• Too Much Free Time
  • The person with the algae - I mean bee!
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2008, 07:36:35 PM »
Hmm...
I've ducked into that house, and every time I tried, it worked, plus I could just walk back out...

Anyway, I got all the songs via uTorrent (yay). The ironic part? I was chatting with KingPepe and decided I wanted to listen to that slow, soothing space theme (called Stardust Road), and update my sig on here. And then I found this topic. XD

I must say that my favourite galaxy is Bowser's Galaxy Reactor; it provides me with a bit of a challenge every time I play it. Bowser with six hits is fun~ It should have been about twenty for a REAL fun time though.

I don't find games "easy" or "hard"; they're either boring or fun.

p.s. Oh yeah, I have everything too, all 122 stars (not 242, Zad), but I don't have all the star bits.
Pull something stupid like that with your sig again and you lose it forever.
~LKA

Offline Raichu

• Regular
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2008, 12:01:28 PM »
This Game sounds like fun!
I\'m a....

click on the pic to see what pokemon YOU are!

Offline Zadrave

• MAGIC. LEVEL UP.
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2008, 01:34:00 PM »
Actually, it is 121 stars for Mario, and 121 stars for Luigi...