Author Topic: MEGA MAN NIIIIINE  (Read 4031 times)

Offline Articuno X

  • Gettin' Into the Swing of Things
  • **
  • Posts: 132
Re: MEGA MAN NIIIIINE
« Reply #45 on: October 20, 2008, 04:29:29 PM »
I'm not sure if this needs to be spoilered, but just in case...

[spoilers:2jqcpmov]Superhero mode (the downloadable content thing) is basically Kaizoman 9.[/spoilers:2jqcpmov]

Offline Milez

  • Gettin' Into the Swing of Things
  • **
  • Posts: 29
Re: MEGA MAN NIIIIINE
« Reply #46 on: October 24, 2008, 07:35:15 AM »
Quote from: "Articuno X"
I'm not sure if this needs to be spoilered, but just in case...

[spoilers:1rqhrq3q]Superhero mode (the downloadable content thing) is basically Kaizoman 9.[/spoilers:1rqhrq3q]
Oh you!


Anyways, Im on Wily's fortress.

[s:1rqhrq3q]OKKUSENMAN OKKUSENMAN[/s:1rqhrq3q]

Offline General Guy

  • Lots of Free Time
  • ****
  • Posts: 2751
Re: MEGA MAN NIIIIINE
« Reply #47 on: October 24, 2008, 10:34:39 AM »
I downloaded hero and superhero difficulty today. while hero mode is still fairly easy (beat the game on that one already), super hero mode matches and even overcomes proto man's difficulty level.(cursed galaxy man jump near end of stage)
Requiescat in pace Florian Hufsky.

                                                  A great mind and creative person left our world.

Offline Milez

  • Gettin' Into the Swing of Things
  • **
  • Posts: 29
Re: MEGA MAN NIIIIINE
« Reply #48 on: October 24, 2008, 06:44:23 PM »
Quote from: "General Guy"
I downloaded hero and superhero difficulty today. while hero mode is still fairly easy (beat the game on that one already), super hero mode matches and even overcomes proto man's difficulty level.(cursed galaxy man jump near end of stage)
in before "dear g-guy" fad

Anyways...

Its sorta hard.

Offline Smash and Crash.1

  • Lots of Free Time
  • ****
  • Posts: 1243
Re: MEGA MAN NIIIIINE
« Reply #49 on: October 28, 2008, 08:26:26 PM »
I really need wii points in order to get this cool stuff. I heard Protoman mode is the best of them all.

Brawl FC: 5112 3187 4510
Tatsunoko vs Capcom FC: 1720 6487 6427

Offline eeliottheking

  • MAGIC. LEVEL UP.
  • ******
  • Posts: 2464
    • http://DIGDUG.DIGDUG
Re: MEGA MAN NIIIIINE
« Reply #50 on: October 28, 2008, 08:51:14 PM »
Quote from: "Smash and Crash.1"
I really need wii points in order to get this cool stuff. I heard Protoman mode is the best of them all.

then save up and spend some money so you can get wiipoints.  you should also check out some youtube videos of the DLC you want first so you can see if its worth it.
Hi