Author Topic: SML879s shop! Free maps and other SMW files!  (Read 5203 times)

Offline DarkAndroid

  • Too Much Free Time
  • *****
  • Posts: 1320
Re: SML879s shop! Free maps and other SMW files!
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2008, 07:11:48 PM »
Quote from: "Water Kirby"
Can you PLEASE post Screenshots of your stuff? I'm pretty sure everyone her would appreciate it..
qft
its as easy as hitting prt scrn and control-v-ing it into paint

unless you're a mac user in which case i may or may not dispise you
Quote
YOU JUST WENT AGAINST THE UNWRITTEN CODE OF /EEE/ HERE!
THAT IS WHAT YOU HAVE DONE!!!


Life Scars : II

Offline home32

  • Regular
  • *****
  • Posts: 583
  • Back with a vengeance.
Re: SML879s shop! Free maps and other SMW files!
« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2008, 04:42:08 PM »
For mac you just press:
Apple+Shift+3

Offline SonicandMario5

  • Almost Regular
  • ***
  • Posts: 171
Re: SML879s shop! Free maps and other SMW files!
« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2008, 06:06:22 PM »
SML879, you want any of my maps and skins for any mod that you maybe working on?  I'd be more than willing to send you over some stuff, and maybe design more maps for the mod you're working on.
Quote from: \"SonicandMario5\"
When you hear Darth Vader breathing behind you, and see Snake the next, you know that you\'ve been screwed by the most ruthless Outcast player ever. [DMC]Deadmerit.

Offline SML879

  • Gettin' Into the Swing of Things
  • **
  • Posts: 103
Re: SML879s shop! Free maps and other SMW files!
« Reply #18 on: August 27, 2008, 08:38:11 PM »
Quote from: "SonicandMario5"
SML879, you want any of my maps and skins for any mod that you maybe working on?  I'd be more than willing to send you over some stuff, and maybe design more maps for the mod you're working on.
Get My SMG tileset and you can work on some SMG levels.

Offline SonicandMario5

  • Almost Regular
  • ***
  • Posts: 171
Re: SML879s shop! Free maps and other SMW files!
« Reply #19 on: August 27, 2008, 09:07:01 PM »
All right.  I'll get that and get started a.s.a.p
EDIT: Where would you like me to submit the maps to?
Quote from: \"SonicandMario5\"
When you hear Darth Vader breathing behind you, and see Snake the next, you know that you\'ve been screwed by the most ruthless Outcast player ever. [DMC]Deadmerit.

Offline SML879

  • Gettin' Into the Swing of Things
  • **
  • Posts: 103
Re: SML879s shop! Free maps and other SMW files!
« Reply #20 on: August 28, 2008, 08:49:23 AM »
Quote from: "SonicandMario5"
All right.  I'll get that and get started a.s.a.p
EDIT: Where would you like me to submit the maps to?
Anything BUT smwstuff since it doesn't work.

Offline WK97

  • On the Bright Side: You came close to your record for damage healed as Medic
  • *
  • Posts: 3134
Re: SML879s shop! Free maps and other SMW files!
« Reply #21 on: August 28, 2008, 03:51:09 PM »
SML879, You need to get your computer checked out.. SMWSTUFF AND ImageShack don't work on your computer. This is strange to me, do you have Parentel Controls or what? It HAS to be a virus, because I don't think your computer can keep certain websites from working.

Offline KingPepe

  • Forum Moderator
  • this title came sooner than the last
  • *
  • Posts: 3556
Re: SML879s shop! Free maps and other SMW files!
« Reply #22 on: August 28, 2008, 03:51:45 PM »
SMWStuff's downloads are screwed up still. >>

Quote from: \"JJames19119\"
Times today are just as bad what with the video game market being made up of 80% first person shooters that are 80% brown and 20% black and 100% bloom.

Offline WK97

  • On the Bright Side: You came close to your record for damage healed as Medic
  • *
  • Posts: 3134
Re: SML879s shop! Free maps and other SMW files!
« Reply #23 on: August 28, 2008, 03:53:12 PM »
Quote from: "KingPepe"
SMWStuff's downloads are screwed up still. >>
They were ever screwed up? <<

Offline KingPepe

  • Forum Moderator
  • this title came sooner than the last
  • *
  • Posts: 3556
Re: SML879s shop! Free maps and other SMW files!
« Reply #24 on: August 28, 2008, 03:54:23 PM »
You know what I mean. They lead you to an error page now when you download.

Quote from: \"JJames19119\"
Times today are just as bad what with the video game market being made up of 80% first person shooters that are 80% brown and 20% black and 100% bloom.

Offline SML879

  • Gettin' Into the Swing of Things
  • **
  • Posts: 103
Re: SML879s shop! Free maps and other SMW files!
« Reply #25 on: August 28, 2008, 04:16:33 PM »
Quote from: "KingPepe"
You know what I mean. They lead you to an error page now when you download.
That's what I get. :?

Offline home32

  • Regular
  • *****
  • Posts: 583
  • Back with a vengeance.
Re: SML879s shop! Free maps and other SMW files!
« Reply #26 on: August 31, 2008, 07:36:55 PM »
SML if you need me to "Remix" your sprites, I'll be happy to make them look nice and pretty for the ladies. :P

Offline SML879

  • Gettin' Into the Swing of Things
  • **
  • Posts: 103
Re: SML879s shop! Free maps and other SMW files!
« Reply #27 on: September 01, 2008, 12:16:29 PM »
Quote from: "home32"
SML if you need me to "Remix" your sprites, I'll be happy to make them look nice and pretty for the ladies. :P
...  :|  :|  :|  :|

Offline SML879

  • Gettin' Into the Swing of Things
  • **
  • Posts: 103
Re: SML879s shop! Free maps and other SMW files!
« Reply #28 on: September 03, 2008, 08:04:11 PM »
Coming soon: Ark & Kerrigan Maps and Skins!

Offline home32

  • Regular
  • *****
  • Posts: 583
  • Back with a vengeance.
Re: SML879s shop! Free maps and other SMW files!
« Reply #29 on: September 06, 2008, 12:58:34 AM »
Quote from: "SML879"
Quote from: "home32"
SML if you need me to "Remix" your sprites, I'll be happy to make them look nice and pretty for the ladies. :P
...  :|  :|  :|  :|
...
I can make your sprites look good for your mod...