Poll

is ea evil???

spore is a great game ruined by a retarded company.
0 (0%)
HELL YES!!!
0 (0%)
Yea
0 (0%)
Kinda
0 (0%)
I think not so im not really cool.
0 (0%)
Im stupid so i think ea is cool.
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: September 04, 2008, 08:41:34 PM

Author Topic: Okay wtf  (Read 1363 times)

Offline Madkid30000

• Almost Regular
Okay wtf
« on: September 04, 2008, 08:41:34 PM »
...................... I hate ea, and by hate i mean HATE!!!!!! So that means if my thoughts are correct then i hate spore because it works with ea... i CANT LOGIN TO MY SPORE PROFILE!!!! PASSWORD AND EMAIL ARE CORRECT BUT NO EA IS RETARDED AND DELETED EVERYTHING EXECPT MY ACTUAL PROFILE!!!!!! Which is unable to ever be acessed again.

But i got an email about a ea master account WTF IS A MASTER ACCOUNT i never created one and the email said if i didnt create one something as gone haywire and it told me to delete profile and now spore, is ****ed up.

[spoilers:3ni5yw5i]I bet it has nothing to do with ea, or spore,its just my vista security acting insane.[/spoilers:3ni5yw5i]

Hey guess what ea claimed i made inappopriate spore creature... WTF!!! nothing i made is possibly inappopriate, the only thing inappropriate is ea being retards.

The End..... Based on true story. Now leave me alone.. while i have to deal with school and my computer being retarded.

<one of the 92 computer dificultys OFFICIAL SEAL> by //ad]{id

I will destroy the world now.

every living thing   must die. exect kirby sonic and kirby and sonic fans of course.

im not getting spore now.

i wouldnt read this if i were you, I AM SERIOUS DONT READ THIS!!!!! no seriously: [spoilers:3ni5yw5i]FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK VISTA FUCK FUCK FUCK GOD DAMMIT BASTARD VISTA HUMPING GIRAFFE. I have the mind to kill you all if i wanted to heheheheheh. lolololololololololololololol olololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol PS if you read to here then well......... you didnt see anything...............im gonna come up on you strike oyu down and sink my teeth into your brains and kill every thiught execpt kirby killing you all. soon the world will be destroyed. it is really funny. even if people die, or if people suffer a fate worse than death heeheh. lololololololol i am insane huh? okay if you read this you should be under a mind control ehehehhe..[/spoilers:3ni5yw5i]

Offline JM Dragon

• Stomp Arena Staff
  • this title came sooner than the last
Re: Okay wtf
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2008, 08:47:17 PM »
... Ok, what the heck was that?!? Locking this before the crap hits the fan.

Oh, and outside discussion.

Offline MC Jimmy

• Global Moderator
  • Ain't Nothin' but a Hound Dawg
  • Pon de replay?
    • MC Productions
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2008, 09:55:32 PM »
Heh, that was a good way to commit account suicide...

Offline Outrage

• Is probably Booman
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2008, 02:45:15 PM »
Why isn't this guy banned yet, anyway?

Offline Ylle

• Administrator
  • Posts Very Often
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2008, 03:26:24 PM »
I think by the way EA threats all their customers as theives until proven innocent makes this post O.K. imo.
Yeah you heard me right. If you got an ea account its only a way to monitor you closer.

EA never trusts the customer, and they just want to make money off you in the most distasteful ways.

Do not buy EA games.
This sig is now blank.

Offline JM Dragon

• Stomp Arena Staff
  • this title came sooner than the last
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2008, 04:36:04 PM »
Quote from: "Alex"
Why isn't this guy banned yet, anyway?
Banlist says he has 4 more days.