Author Topic: A little information.  (Read 3379 times)

Offline Ylle

• Administrator
  • Posts Very Often
A little information.
« on: June 15, 2008, 07:56:03 AM »
You know what? Well, you probably don't. So I'll tell you. Some people we ban, get banned and never come back. Some people get banned and try desperately coming back to 72, thinly veiling this ruse as "Revenge" or some sort of "rebellion". Funny thing is, that nobody wants them around, hence why they're banned. And if they're out for plain "revenge", its laughable how utterly childish it is.
Come on people, look at it. Revenge on a internet forum for wrongfully banning you?

Let me rephrase that ever so slowly: Revenge. On. A. Forum. On. The. Internet.

Nobody cares about your crusade, nobody cares about what you do. And if you do something, nobody will give a shit in two weeks, or much less. Give up and go home.

Step two. Three months on the forum as good people. Contribute, be decent, and kiss as much ass as possible. For three months... You be the dream pissant. Be good, do good to them, and the admins NEED to be respected. DO NOT blow your cover. Always stay as someone who you aren't, a completely unrelated person for three months. Then... it get's interesting. I mean, three months of contribution. And... now it comes. The reality.
The reality is that you are spending all this time. On this forum.
This very forum you say sucks. How about that? Go get a girlfriend.

We don't need your angsty plots. We won't care maybe an hour after we mop up this OH SO TERRIBLE PLOT.

We won't care. You won't get anything out of it.

Do something useful instead.
For those who don't understand: Don't bother. You'll be better off not carin' about some banned drama queens, eh?

Oh and thanks for getting me heads up on this little plot dorino.
This sig is now blank.

Offline Ryche

• Too Much Free Time
Re: A little information.
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2008, 11:33:09 AM »
People are coming back after bans..?
And people are making useless extensive guides to do so..?
Do they have that much spare time on their hands..?
[spoilers]Pull something stupid like that with your sig again and you lose it forever.
~LKA

I have no clue what you're talking about and it doesn't matter now.[/spoilers]