Poll

If they were released, which of the following would you buy?(Pick as many as you need to Xd)

Earthbound for the Virtual Console
5 (18.5%)
The remake of Mother 1(A.K.A Earthbound Zero) and Earthbound
8 (29.6%)
Mother 3
7 (25.9%)
None of them
7 (25.9%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Voting closed: June 05, 2008, 11:51:42 PM

Author Topic: Would you buy...  (Read 1217 times)

Offline CurryTacos

Would you buy...
« on: June 05, 2008, 11:51:42 PM »
I'd really like to see these games released XD
What's up with the fact no game in the Mother series has been realesed since Earthbound? Well, true, Earthbound didn't sell that great(It's slogan didn't help it out ^.^) but so many people have requested for Mother 3 to be released outside of Japan!
The good news is that a fan translation of Mother 3 is in the making Xd they have been working on it for a long time now, and hopefully it will be released soon. Forgot the website...:/
I started playing Mother 3 for awhile(The untranslated version) Then I relized......I don't know Japanese.
PoInG! YoU KaY-o?

Offline Outrage

• Is probably Booman
Re: Would you buy...
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2008, 01:35:27 AM »
I kinda don't like Earthbound, so neither.

Offline Linkfox

• Almost Regular
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2008, 09:50:26 AM »
Earthbound was pretty awesome, though I kinda hated how I couldn't beat Giygas to death like every other enemy, plus the fact that I think Giygas in his true form scared the crap out of me the first time I saw him, so, yah.

Offline CurryTacos

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2008, 03:04:28 PM »
Ya, Gigyas was pretty creepy...espically after I found out what all the dialog he said was based off of. dX
PoInG! YoU KaY-o?

Offline lgb

• Lots of Free Time
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2008, 07:06:05 PM »
How about a full overhaul on the Wii, with retouched graphics, but it's all still 2D. All 3 of them.
Two52 is a small Shot icon.

Offline Yoshi Skier

• Posts Somewhat Often
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2008, 07:11:58 PM »
Though I haven't heard of Giygas before, Earthbound is long overdue for a sequel (or at least a port). The game is so fondly remembered by many of us, and it's been a while since we've seen a good rpg for a Nintendo system. Another game that I think has a chance at getting a sequel is Kid Icarus. I don't think his appearance on Brawl was coincidental.
Florian Hufsky, 1986~2009. Hopefully now he can see how sorely he is missed and all the lives he has touched.

Offline Dave ‌Strider

• Quite Some Free Time
  • i am sort of a big deal ok?
    • the only site you need to visit
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2008, 01:39:45 AM »
Attention: There is no such thing as "earthbound" or "mother". Go back to your lives.
nintendo said so

Offline Ultra_Mario

• On the Bright Side: You came close to your record for damage healed as Medic
  • all dem bitches don't got no shit on me
    • please follow
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2008, 01:40:21 AM »
Remake of Mother 1 and 2 because ROMS can get you the original Mother 2 easily and Mother 3 is already being translated into English.