Author Topic: How Far Are You In Your Games?  (Read 2269 times)

Offline Linkfox

• Almost Regular
Re: How Far Are You In Your Games?
« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2008, 08:12:50 AM »
Quote from: "Night_213"
Quote from: "Linkfox"
-Super Smash Bros. Melee - Got all the characters, but still missing Kongo Jungle Classic and Final Destination (15-MINUTE MELEE AND REMAINING EVENT MATCHES ARE JUST TOO FRICKIN HARD!!!  >:x )

For 15 minute melee, spam DK's down-b move, you still might get hit a few times but keep going
As for the events, you're on your own

Trust me, I've tried that, but eventually they're gonna find someway to bypass the shockwaves and knock me off the stage. It's happened before. Even one of my roommates couldn't do it when he tried to use DK's down-B move.

Offline Chaos

• this title came sooner than the last
« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2008, 08:19:21 AM »
Quote from: "Night_213"
Melee stuff
Sit on the edge, hanging, with Kirby. Computers most of the time trip themselves off. That's how I defeated Giga Bowser, Mewtwo, and Ganondorf. (On Gandondorf, I actually had to do work, though)

Offline Turndawg107

• Posts Very Often
    • http://turndawg.wordpress.com/
« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2008, 01:42:22 PM »
Quote from: "Linkfox"
Trust me, I've tried that, but eventually they're gonna find someway to bypass the shockwaves and knock me off the stage. It's happened before. Even one of my roommates couldn't do it when he tried to use DK's down-B move.
Actually DK's down-B is very effective in 15-Minute Melee.  Just make sure to stay underneath one of the side platforms for the duration of the match.  15-minute Brawl, on the other hand, is a completely different story...