Author Topic: Small sig?  (Read 1367 times)

Offline Linkfox

• Almost Regular
Small sig?
« on: May 12, 2008, 10:18:46 AM »
Ok, how do I manage to fit everything I want into my sig and not get chewed out for it being so big?
Stuff I want:
Pokemon Triforces Team Badge (although I don't see the point, it's kinda dead)
Link to my map thread
"Anti-Guy" Shy Guy Army sig picture
Something that shows my newfound Flandre fan thing (And to Tanuki: Show me where it says a loli can only have one fan at a time, and then I'll stop "stealing" your loli. *is not trying to start a flamewar*)

So, how will I be able to fit all of that in a small, bite-sized, admin-approved signature?

And I do not mean for this to be spam, I am asking a serious question here.

Offline Tanuki

• Global Moderator
  • Too Much Free Time
  • w
Re: Small sig?
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2008, 10:38:40 AM »
It's all about compressing it well, organising it, or just skipping parts that don't matter

Quote from: "Linkfox"
(And to Tanuki: Show me where it says a loli can only have one fan at a time, and then I'll stop "stealing" your loli. *is not trying to start a flamewar*)
..fan? It's much deeper! >:
Plus I don't like the thought of sharing a loli, and there's such a vast selection out there anyways that you could theoretically mark them as products if you're mean like that

Offline Linkfox

• Almost Regular
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2008, 12:07:17 PM »
Quote from: "Tanuki"
It's all about compressing it well, organising it, or just skipping parts that don't matter

(And to Tanuki: Show me where it says a loli can only have one fan at a time, and then I'll stop "stealing" your loli. *is not trying to start a flamewar*)
[s:154dg4no]..fan? It's much deeper! >:
Plus I don't like the thought of sharing a loli, and there's such a vast selection out there anyways that you could theoretically mark them as products if you're mean like that[/s:154dg4no]

Bottom part struck out because I do not feel like arguing with you about it. I specifically said I'm not trying to start a flamewar.

Anyway, if I put it all in a marquee, would that still be considered too big?

Offline Ylle

• Administrator
  • Posts Very Often
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2008, 12:22:48 PM »
Just put it together in photoshop using a small font for the text.
This sig is now blank.

Offline Linkfox

• Almost Regular
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2008, 12:26:35 PM »
Ah...about that...

I don't have photoshop at home, and I don't have the money to get it. Should I just use Paint?

Offline General Guy

• Lots of Free Time
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2008, 01:14:25 PM »
i suggest to sprite/draw a new pokemon triforce badge which is smaller than the first one and put the anti-guy banner right inbetween, or the flandre thing for that manner. One of those(the one you find less important) shall be kicked out. the remaining picture can be hotlinked and lead to your thread while clicking.
Under that new construction, you can give an advice to click the picture to get to your thread.
Requiescat in pace Florian Hufsky.

A great mind and creative person left our world.

Offline Agastya

• Pwetty Butterfwy
  • Is probably Booman
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2008, 01:33:18 PM »
Ah...about that...

I don't have photoshop at home, and I don't have the money to get it. Should I just use Paint?

Get Paint.net.

Offline Linkfox

• Almost Regular
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2008, 12:06:49 PM »
Quote from: "General Guy"
i suggest to sprite/draw a new pokemon triforce badge which is smaller than the first one and put the anti-guy banner right inbetween, or the flandre thing for that manner. One of those(the one you find less important) shall be kicked out. the remaining picture can be hotlinked and lead to your thread while clicking.
Under that new construction, you can give an advice to click the picture to get to your thread.

Ok, let me find a way to save that advice before this topic goes down in the deeps of the rotting threads.

Quote from: "LKA.exe"
Ah...about that...

Get Paint.net.

Did it, and I actually improved on my artwork! Haven't gotten around to compressing the sig however ^^;