1) In Multi Star, the text still says Shine Get, and the players with stars still turn gold. The text could be "Star Get" per the Japanese version of Galaxy or it could be something else; also, since the stars are color-coded, I don't think the gold tone is needed.
2) In Yoshi's Eggs, could we have it so the options menu has two columns, one for eggs and one for Yoshis? Oh, and an option to have the egg timer pause while the egg is being held would be nice.
3) In Greed Mode, it would be nice to have an option for how many coins fly out (Regular, Double, or Triple). Also, an option to make it impossible to pick up your own coins. Also also, have it so that if a player hits 0 coins but still has coins of their color in play, make it so they don't die until their coins disappear.
4) In Health Mode, there should be some sound played when you grab a heart. Perhaps the sound you hear when you get a mushroom in SMB2? (It should also pause the music when you get one, if we do that.) Also, how do the extra life shrooms work in this mode? Do they just recover X points of health?
5) In Card Mode, what does Bank Time do? Also, what are the different colors of Phantos in Phanto mode for?
6) In Frenzy Mode it would be nice to have some presets like with the regular item switch.
7) In the Item Switch screen, and on the Frenzy Card select screen, it would be nice to have some sort of arrowhead pointing to indicate that there are more items available by scrolling the list up or down.
8) In the Item Switch screen, could we rearrange the items based on category, like we did for 1.7? The current setup is:
I think it'd be nice to have it a little closer to how it was in 1.7: