Author Topic: Random microrant about the "omg racist" people  (Read 4377 times)

Offline Pibza

  • MAGIC. LEVEL UP.
  • ******
  • Posts: 2553
  • a good 5 or 6 gallons shot out onto the floor
    • watch my dang stream
Random microrant about the "omg racist" people
« on: April 12, 2008, 08:08:09 PM »
So a lot of the time at school I get picked on by "gangsters"
If I say anything back they call me racist and threaten to stab me (see: facepalm.jpg)
When the hell are people like (them, they, these) going to learn that racism applies to all races and not just black people

Offline Kabukiguy

  • Too Much Free Time
  • *****
  • Posts: 3200
  • What a horrible night to have a curse....
    • http://gdkn.deviantart.com/
Re: Random microrant about the "omg racist" people
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2008, 08:17:47 PM »
where i live its so diverse, racism is commonly used as a joke EX=>"oh dude ur racist" or "Hes bein racist" or "effing mexicans"


its all good here.
People now just descriminate against emos. Because they suck.
Fist with a ring on it.

Offline XutaWoo

  • Almost Regular
  • ***
  • Posts: 196
Re: Random microrant about the "omg racist" people
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2008, 08:32:40 PM »
Quote from: "Gadouken"
emos. Because they suck.
Quoted for the truth.

Offline Zadrave

  • MAGIC. LEVEL UP.
  • ******
  • Posts: 2540
Re: Random microrant about the "omg racist" people
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2008, 08:32:53 PM »
Quote from: "Pikablu"
So a lot of the time at school I get picked on by "gangsters"
If I say anything back they call me racist and threaten to stab me (see: facepalm.jpg)
When the hell are people like (them, they, these) going to learn that racism applies to all races and not just black people

whats funny is that in literature we are talking about racism.

anyway, say something not racist but indivisually, like (a really bad) one would be, You are stupid. Or, if you are smart, just ignore them, any day they would finally stop because they are used to people being angry or offended.

Offline Ylle

  • Administrator
  • Posts Very Often
  • *
  • Posts: 1811
Re: Random microrant about the "omg racist" people
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2008, 08:41:24 PM »
I'd say something, but I'm far too busy wrestling polar bears and constructing IKEA furniture.
This sig is now blank.

Offline Psuedo

  • Global Moderator
  • Quite Some Free Time
  • *
  • Posts: 2142
Re: Random microrant about the "omg racist" people
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2008, 08:57:11 PM »
Quote from: "Ylle"
I'd say something, but I'm far too busy wrestling polar bears and constructing IKEA furniture.
There's no time for that, we need to express ourselves as tyrannical white men and force all others to praise the ground we walk on.

Offline MC Jimmy

  • Global Moderator
  • Ain't Nothin' but a Hound Dawg
  • *
  • Posts: 4967
  • Pon de replay?
    • MC Productions
Re: Random microrant about the "omg racist" people
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2008, 10:09:06 PM »
Hey I joke with my friends all the time, if I'm with one of my friends and I make a joke about them and they are black they know I'm joking. If I say about girls to a girl they know I'm joking. I don't know why those guys are being retarded to you. Racism happens to every group of individuals. Even if your white your made fun of. I mean heck, you can't say not one of us was never discriminated upon. I know guys are sometimes discriminated as being all about sex and stuff when that's not the case for all. You'll just have to deal with it.

Offline kNova

  • More Common Poster
  • ******
  • Posts: 1039
Re: Random microrant about the "omg racist" people
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2008, 10:33:57 PM »
Racism is only racist if you find it to be racist.
The many faces of Nova.
Original   |No Hat |Chibi



God, I'm bored.

Offline MC Jimmy

  • Global Moderator
  • Ain't Nothin' but a Hound Dawg
  • *
  • Posts: 4967
  • Pon de replay?
    • MC Productions
Re: Random microrant about the "omg racist" people
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2008, 11:18:32 PM »
Quote from: "kNova"
Racism is only racist if you find it to be racist.
Quote from: "kNova"
Racism is only racist if you find it to be racist.
Quote from: "kNova"
Racism is only racist if you find it to be racist.
Quote from: "kNova"
Racism is only racist if you find it to be racist.
Quote from: "kNova"
Racism is only racist if you find it to be racist.
Winner!

Offline Chaos

  • this title came sooner than the last
  • **
  • Posts: 3840
Re: Random microrant about the "omg racist" people
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2008, 11:50:31 PM »
People at my place are always saying racist things. My house sucks. :|

Offline kNova

  • More Common Poster
  • ******
  • Posts: 1039
Re: Random microrant about the "omg racist" people
« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2008, 02:16:43 AM »
Quote from: "MC Jimmy"
Quote from: "kNova"
Racism is only racist if you find it to be racist.
Winner!

Gimme a prize nao? x3
Doublemint bubblegum shall do fine. :o
The many faces of Nova.
Original   |No Hat |Chibi



God, I'm bored.

Offline Dave ‌Strider

  • Quite Some Free Time
  • ***
  • Posts: 2235
  • i am sort of a big deal ok?
    • the only site you need to visit
Re: Random microrant about the "omg racist" people
« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2008, 04:59:54 AM »
Quote from: "MC Jimmy"
Quote from: "kNova"
Racism is only racist if you find it to be racist.
Winner!
I found this post racist, reported.
Watch people take it seriously.

Offline Pibza

  • MAGIC. LEVEL UP.
  • ******
  • Posts: 2553
  • a good 5 or 6 gallons shot out onto the floor
    • watch my dang stream
Re: Random microrant about the "omg racist" people
« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2008, 09:17:51 AM »
Quote from: "MC Jimmy"
Hey I joke with my friends all the time, if I'm with one of my friends and I make a joke about them and they are black they know I'm joking. If I say about girls to a girl they know I'm joking. I don't know why those guys are being retarded to you. Racism happens to every group of individuals. Even if your white your made fun of. I mean heck, you can't say not one of us was never discriminated upon. I know guys are sometimes discriminated as being all about sex and stuff when that's not the case for all. You'll just have to deal with it.

Yeah they make fun of me because I'm white :V

Quote from: "Dude"
Quote from: "MC Jimmy"
Quote from: "kNova"
Racism is only racist if you find it to be racist.
Winner!
I found this post racist, reported.
Watch people take it seriously.

OMG IF MC GETS BAND I HAT U FOREVR AN STUF

Offline General Guy

  • Lots of Free Time
  • ****
  • Posts: 2751
Re: Random microrant about the "omg racist" people
« Reply #13 on: April 13, 2008, 12:57:16 PM »
Quote from: "XutaWoo"
Quote from: "Gadouken"
emos. Because they suck.
Quoted for the truth.

another Winner right here.

And Pikablu...those gangsters are just stupid and try to use the situation for their own sake.
But yea, racism is only racist when you find it racist, like nova mentioned
Requiescat in pace Florian Hufsky.

                                                  A great mind and creative person left our world.

Offline Chaos

  • this title came sooner than the last
  • **
  • Posts: 3840
Re: Random microrant about the "omg racist" people
« Reply #14 on: April 13, 2008, 03:41:33 PM »
This post is relevant if you find it relevant.

You're saying that with just by what you think, you can ignore most facts of life?