Author Topic: So, I about died. x3  (Read 1917 times)

Offline kNova

• More Common Poster
So, I about died. x3
« on: April 12, 2008, 02:31:19 AM »
I about died yesterday. x3 Literally.
I was driving home from a friends house and near her house is a train crossing. I was approaching the train crossing and a train was coming so I started hitting my brakes... They started working, but then about half-way through me breaking, they just suddenly gave out! The pedal fell tot he floor when I touched them, the brakes weren't working.. Started spazzing out. Got lucky as FUCK! Truck stopped less than 3 feet from the tracks. >< And then I rolled down the hill a little bit. If the brakes would have broken moments earlier than they had, I'd be in a hospital atm. x3

So yah, I like peed myself. XD And freaked out.

Also, on a side note.. Nova now comes in Chibi! XD
The many faces of Nova.
Original   |No Hat |Chibi

God, I'm bored.

Offline Squall

Re: So, I about died. x3
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2008, 02:43:16 AM »
You know, stuff like that happens around train tracks all the time. It's kinda like somethings out to get everyone >_>, Sorta makes me paranoid  :? .-Glad you didn't get hurt  :shock: that really would have sucked.-

Offline Yoshi Skier

• Forum Moderator
  • Posts Somewhat Often
Re: So, I about died. x3
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2008, 03:30:41 PM »
Geez. I imagine that it was an old truck, right? Well I'm glad that it worked out, though it sounds like the truck is going to need a little maintenance. That's part of the problem with driving old cars. Thank God you didn't get hurt at all.
Florian Hufsky, 1986~2009. Hopefully now he can see how sorely he is missed and all the lives he has touched.