Author Topic: So today was weird  (Read 3894 times)

Offline Pibza

  • MAGIC. LEVEL UP.
  • ******
  • Posts: 2551
  • a good 5 or 6 gallons shot out onto the floor
    • watch my dang stream
So today was weird
« on: April 11, 2008, 10:45:12 PM »
I went to school
Then I got to social studies and had to go to the bathroom
So then I sat on the toilet and like had a panic attack
Then I told my health teacher and she's like "you shud go hom olo"
So then I tried to call my grandparents twice but no one answered
So then I just walked home
What the hell.

Offline MC Jimmy

  • Global Moderator
  • Ain't Nothin' but a Hound Dawg
  • *
  • Posts: 4965
  • Pon de replay?
    • MC Productions
Re: So today was weird
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2008, 10:52:21 PM »
I walk home from school lots of times.  It's over an hour away from my house. :V

Offline MasterLederhosen

  • Too Much Free Time
  • *****
  • Posts: 1680
Re: So today was weird
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2008, 01:32:56 AM »
Well, I don't mind walking from school, It's less than a kilometer away from home.

Offline Squall

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 15
Re: So today was weird
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2008, 01:40:33 AM »
Yeah, I've often found myself walking home because of stuff like that. For instance, I had detention often and I would have to stay after school (keep in mind I ride the bus and it doesn't provide transportation for "Delinquents") and I would find it almost impossible to get a hold of my parents.So more than half the time I found myself walking 2 miles home crossing 2 major highways  :lol: It's a serious "wtf where were you?" issue I would say on my parents part.

Offline kNova

  • More Common Poster
  • ******
  • Posts: 1039
Re: So today was weird
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2008, 02:27:44 AM »
Quote from: "Squall"
Yeah, I've often found myself walking home because of stuff like that. For instance, I had detention often and I would have to stay after school (keep in mind I ride the bus and it doesn't provide transportation for "Delinquents") and I would find it almost impossible to get a hold of my parents.So more than half the time I found myself walking 2 miles home crossing 2 major highways  :lol: It's a serious "wtf where were you?" issue I would say on my parents part.

*pokes*

Welcome to 72dpi, please leave your soul at the door.

Back on topic, I never walk home from school, because I live a town away. >> It's a 15 minute drive, and I have a truck now, so oh well.
The many faces of Nova.
Original   |No Hat |Chibi



God, I'm bored.

Offline Squall

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 15
Re: So today was weird
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2008, 03:43:20 AM »
Quote from: "kNova"
Quote from: "Squall"
Yeah, I've often found myself walking home because of stuff like that. For instance, I had detention often and I would have to stay after school (keep in mind I ride the bus and it doesn't provide transportation for "Delinquents") and I would find it almost impossible to get a hold of my parents.So more than half the time I found myself walking 2 miles home crossing 2 major highways  :lol: It's a serious "wtf where were you?" issue I would say on my parents part.

*pokes*

Welcome to 72dpi, please leave your soul at the door.

Back on topic, I never walk home from school, because I live a town away. >> It's a 15 minute drive, and I have a truck now, so oh well.
Lol, well I don't have that problem anymore since I take online classes now :lol: *dies from poke*

Offline AlMightyBob

  • Regular
  • *****
  • Posts: 671
Re: So today was weird
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2008, 05:23:04 AM »
You had a panic attack on the pooper?

Why?
Quote from: \"Garry Newman\"
I got banned from the swimming pool yesterday. My speedos were a bit worn so they threw me out. The ā€™sā€™ had fallen off.


Offline Pibza

  • MAGIC. LEVEL UP.
  • ******
  • Posts: 2551
  • a good 5 or 6 gallons shot out onto the floor
    • watch my dang stream
Re: So today was weird
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2008, 02:45:13 PM »
Quote from: "AlMightyBob"
You had a panic attack on the pooper?

Why?

Because if I pushed any harder I'd blow my brains out :V

Offline AlMightyBob

  • Regular
  • *****
  • Posts: 671
Re: So today was weird
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2008, 05:43:44 PM »
Oh right, never thought about that.

That was silly.
Quote from: \"Garry Newman\"
I got banned from the swimming pool yesterday. My speedos were a bit worn so they threw me out. The ā€™sā€™ had fallen off.


Offline Madkid30000

  • Almost Regular
  • ***
  • Posts: 229
Re: So today was weird
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2008, 11:23:25 PM »
Try taking anti-depressants ever heard of it?

Offline Chaos

  • this title came sooner than the last
  • **
  • Posts: 3840
Re: So today was weird
« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2008, 04:38:52 PM »
Quote from: "Madkid30000"
Try taking anti-depressants ever heard of it?
Try constructive posting, ever heard of that?

Pika: If you're gonna freak out in the bathroom, try to take medicine or try eating better foods. So there's less of a mess for you to go through.

Offline Psuedo

  • Global Moderator
  • Quite Some Free Time
  • *
  • Posts: 2142
Re: So today was weird
« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2008, 04:41:20 PM »
Quote from: "Pikablu"
Quote from: "AlMightyBob"
You had a panic attack on the pooper?

Why?

Because if I pushed any harder I'd blow my brains out :V
Fiber.

Offline Pibza

  • MAGIC. LEVEL UP.
  • ******
  • Posts: 2551
  • a good 5 or 6 gallons shot out onto the floor
    • watch my dang stream
Re: So today was weird
« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2008, 07:08:15 PM »
Quote from: "Chaos"
Quote from: "Madkid30000"
Try taking anti-depressants ever heard of it?
Try constructive posting, ever heard of that?

Pika: If you're gonna freak out in the bathroom, try to take medicine or try eating better foods. So there's less of a mess for you to go through.

Both: Try reading posts, ever heard of that?

Offline MC Jimmy

  • Global Moderator
  • Ain't Nothin' but a Hound Dawg
  • *
  • Posts: 4965
  • Pon de replay?
    • MC Productions
Re: So today was weird
« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2008, 10:41:46 AM »
Quote from: "Madkid30000"
Try taking anti-depressants ever heard of it?

Offline Zadrave

  • MAGIC. LEVEL UP.
  • ******
  • Posts: 2540
Re: So today was weird
« Reply #14 on: April 15, 2008, 10:48:00 AM »
MC Jimmy won.