Author Topic: Garry's Mod scene  (Read 1972 times)

Offline soulbreather

• Lots of Free Time
Garry's Mod scene
« on: April 07, 2008, 04:21:55 PM »
Yea I made this in Gmod10 using a starwars pack and a lightsaber pack, I only had luke and yoda for the light side, and vader, palpatine, general grievius and dooku for the dark side so I didn't put dooku in as he'd have nothing to fight, took me about 20-30 minutes, also at the time I forgot about no-colide so I spent ages posing guns and lightsabers. :V

Yoda with some clones and Palpatine in the foreground, between and behind them is GG with his body gaurd super battle droids and battle droids kicking some clone ass, vader and luke duking it out next to/on top of a AT-AT and a x-wing (in landing position >.<) and the falcon fighting a anonymous tie fighter.
C+C?
blurby blurby blurbo
Quote from: \"kNova\"
;x Faptastic. KRISPY KREMES OOHHHH

Offline Outrage

• Is probably Booman
Re: Garry's Mod scene
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2008, 07:59:59 AM »
Not really art since you didn't make any of the models :[

Sorry, mang, this goes to EE.

Offline soulbreather

• Lots of Free Time
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2008, 09:28:51 AM »
But I did create the scene >.>
creative exploits
blurby blurby blurbo

Offline AlMightyBob

• Regular
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2008, 02:34:57 PM »
Not bad.

I'm working on a little movie, just playing around with some cameras and trying to teach myself how to use Adobe After Effects to jazz it up a bit.
Quote from: \"Garry Newman\"
I got banned from the swimming pool yesterday. My speedos were a bit worn so they threw me out. The ā€™sā€™ had fallen off.

Offline soulbreather

• Lots of Free Time
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2008, 04:49:59 PM »
Quote from: "AlMightyBob"
Not bad.

I'm working on a little movie, just playing around with some cameras and trying to teach myself how to use Adobe After Effects to jazz it up a bit.
Ooh, you must show us when you're done.
Also you just reminded me about before on a role play server (much to Dudes disgust >.>) when I was the only copper and everyone was working for some crime lord, so I sneakily planted some camera's in his hideout and watched through a monitor as he input the code to his vault. He was pretty pissed when I broke in and took his guns and destroyed his drugs. <.<
blurby blurby blurbo