Author Topic: Serious Issue  (Read 1847 times)

Offline MC Jimmy

• Global Moderator
  • Ain't Nothin' but a Hound Dawg
  • Pon de replay?
    • MC Productions
Serious Issue
« on: April 05, 2008, 11:55:28 PM »
Ok, this is how I'm laying it all down. Lately I'm been feeling so crappy because of a girl problem. I know, I know, move on with it. It's just so hard. I mean it's even harder because of the fact she doesn't even want to be like a friend. She says it's awkward hanging around me. Everyone is telling me that I should quit liking her. If liking someone is so wrong then I don't want to be right. She feels like my everything right now. I'm breaking down from how much I like her. You don't know how much it means, for me, for someone to accept my love. I just want someone to be happy that I like them. Everybody is making it like I'm a bad person because I like someone. This is the only girl I have liked, and you know if I just give up, there won't be another one around for me to like. You can't honestly tell me if I did happen to like someone else and I told them how I felt that they would like me when I tried before and failed. You know I would be crushed the same way. That is another reason I don't like others, besides the fact that there is no others I like. I feel so stupid at the same time as well. I know you can't make someone like you but I just wanted a chance that I'm never going to get. This whole thing going on just breaks me so much. I feel so unwanted. It hurts everyday. You know, it feels like it's because of the way I look sometimes just because I'm been teased all my life about the way I look. Then I feel its because the way I act because you people laugh at me. They can say it a million times that I shouldn't take it seriously but it still happens. I can't stand that nothing every happens the way I want it to. I just tried so hard for her to like me. I'm been trying for months and months and you don't know how much it hurt when she started only hanging out with some other person. I cried because of it. Yeah make fun of me, I cried over something so stupid. People say relationships don't matter in High School. I don't care about that, even if it's true, it still means something to me. This whole thing lowers my self esteem. It makes me feel like a shit faced loser. Whatever you want to say about this is fine. Yeah call me mentally unstable, I don't care. If you think I'm that just because I have a lot of passion in my heart then I don't know what to say. There's probably other stuff I forgot to mention and I'll remember to say. Sorry for the long essay story I wrote. I just want to get all my feelings out at once. All the miserable feelings I'm having. Sorry, I don't care if you think less of me now because I'm over reacting over this situation. I hope you guys understand where I'm coming from.

Offline JM Dragon

• Stomp Arena Staff
  • this title came sooner than the last
Re: Serious Issue
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2008, 08:52:38 AM »
Wow, that's a rough spot to be in. I honestly don't know what to tell you.
As for the people messing with you, that happened a lot to me in Middle School. All I really did was take it, and not react. Hopefully after a while people will get the idea that you don't want to be messed with.

Offline Evil Eye Sigma [But]

• Forum Moderator
  • this title came sooner than the last
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2008, 11:41:20 AM »
Someone has Separation Anxiety.

It happens to everyone. Think about her, if you keep bothering her, she'll think your even stranger. Wouldn't that make things worse? I mean who knows, with all hope she could turn around. But if you keep on, she won't think about it, you'll just have to let go for a while, and hope. I know how you feel, I've been turned down, and as much as i don't want to let go, i have to, since i care for them still, you don't want to hurt them yourself. Live on, and keep hoping. It's the one thing everyone owns and keeps them in a happy mood. Just hope.

Steam Profile!
THE GENERIC PIRATES ARE DEAD, GO HOME.

Offline kNova

• More Common Poster
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2008, 01:40:44 PM »
Yah, well, I fell in love with the girl no one wants in 7th grade. Beth Nolan. Dorky, bitchy, major hypochondriac, believes the world revolves around her (when no one really likes her), yet I'm still obsessed. I can do a lot, lot, lot better than her (an I have), yet since 7th grade, until now (Junior year) I've been heads over heels in love with her, so I know what you're going through. She has minor feelings for me, but just enough to make me THINK I have a chance, not enough to ever really give me a chance however.

Gotta love women.
The many faces of Nova.
Original   |No Hat |Chibi

God, I'm bored.

Offline Yoshi Skier

• Forum Moderator
  • Posts Somewhat Often
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2008, 05:31:26 PM »
Your situation sounds eerily like mine. It sent a shiver up my spine. Same thing as you. Dated a girl last year; it was the first girl I’d ever dated (and I haven’t dated anyone else since). Loved her more than what I can say in words. People thought we wouldn’t last too long; let’s just say that she isn’t the most sought-after girl in the school. But I loved her none the less. No matter what happed between us, I couldn’t love her less, even if I tried.
Near the end, she started being distant with me. It absolutely killed me. She dumped me a couple of weeks later; it was the worst feeling of my life. It felt like part of me died. I think that you’re in a similar situation as I was.
Advice? I can’t give any. If anything, confront the issue; leaving it unsolved will not help. Then again, I wasn’t successful. And it took months for me to fully overcome that relationship. I kept hoping that she would call me one day, asking if we could try again. But she never called.
I don’t think less of you at all. You’re in the toughest situation that any guy can be in.
Florian Hufsky, 1986~2009. Hopefully now he can see how sorely he is missed and all the lives he has touched.

Offline MC Jimmy

• Global Moderator
  • Ain't Nothin' but a Hound Dawg
  • Pon de replay?
    • MC Productions
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2008, 05:49:06 PM »
My friends have told me that they hate to break it to me but that the girl isn't going to ever like me. I know she's not going to like me :( That's why I'm so sad about it. I feel empty because of it, but I just can't seem to stop showing her I love her. I never had a chance at a relationship that would of meant so much to me. I mean if I least had a chance I wouldn't feel so horrible about myself by the fact she doesn't even like me as a friend anymore.

Offline Yoshi Skier

• Forum Moderator
  • Posts Somewhat Often
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2008, 06:07:49 PM »
Again, the eeriness of this freaks me out. My ex hates the guts out of me. It was really hard for me to let go. I had never cared about anything more than I did about her. I had that empty feeling too; like there was a hole in my chest. There is no easy way to handle this situation. You still mean a whole lot to these forums. We're here to support ya.
Florian Hufsky, 1986~2009. Hopefully now he can see how sorely he is missed and all the lives he has touched.

Offline Pibza

• MAGIC. LEVEL UP.
  • a good 5 or 6 gallons shot out onto the floor
    • watch my dang stream
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2008, 10:04:14 PM »
This is exactly why I try not to get girlfriends >_>
And no that wasn't sarcasm