Author Topic: The highly responsive.  (Read 1665 times)

Offline lgb

• Lots of Free Time
The highly responsive.
« on: April 01, 2008, 04:38:42 PM »
They beat the vertical bullet-hell and the horizontal bullet-hell. As well as the into the screen bullet-hell. Beating back the evil, destoroying every base, and telling the jam to go suck it. They are the Dot Eaters.

Team Rocket? More like Team Lock-it. Team Magma and Aqua came into contact with these "highly responsive", and didn't last long. And both Galaxy Gangs are imposters. Indeed, they are the *real* Galaxy Gang.

In the old days, they shared a common enemy with those. But now, there are only two sides. Them and everyone else. The rest of the world. And someday, "everyone else" will realize they are doomed, because of their own stupidity. They are few in number. They are the few and proud. Not the Marines. For they have soul, and that is a necessity. Especially in a world like this.

Worse than any boss. Approaching faster than any battleship. The ultimate area guardians. The very climax itself. They all qualified years ago, and won those races.

You know who you are.
Two52 is a small Shot icon.

Offline Chaos

• this title came sooner than the last
Re: The highly responsive.
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2008, 04:41:58 PM »
K.

Offline Agastya

• Pwetty Butterfwy
  • Is probably Booman
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2008, 07:32:08 AM »
Quote from: "LGB"
They beat the vertical bullet-hell and the horizontal bullet-hell. As well as the into the screen bullet-hell. Beating back the evil, destoroying every base, and telling the jam to go suck it. They are the Dot Eaters.

Team Rocket? More like Team Lock-it. Team Magma and Aqua came into contact with these "highly responsive", and didn't last long. And both Galaxy Gangs are imposters. Indeed, they are the *real* Galaxy Gang.

In the old days, they shared a common enemy with those. But now, there are only two sides. Them and everyone else. The rest of the world. And someday, "everyone else" will realize they are doomed, because of their own stupidity. They are few in number. They are the few and proud. Not the Marines. For they have soul, and that is a necessity. Especially in a world like this.

Worse than any boss. Approaching faster than any battleship. The ultimate area guardians. The very climax itself. They all qualified years ago, and won those races.

You know who you are.

trying to get every reference in this post is fun

i will point them out later when i'm not pressed for time

Offline lgb

• Lots of Free Time
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2008, 05:59:16 PM »
"Dot Eater" is Pacman, and this: http://www.screwattack.com/forum/viewto ... =1&t=25352

That's why it was in the same paragraph as all those shooter references :V
Two52 is a small Shot icon.

Offline Pibza

• MAGIC. LEVEL UP.
  • a good 5 or 6 gallons shot out onto the floor
    • watch my dang stream
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2008, 06:38:27 PM »
Yes I know who I am.
Good lord.