Yes! I\'ll get it regardless the cost.
13 (76.5%)
Yes, but it will cost me my alcohol...
4 (23.5%)
No, not really... what\'s the point?
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Voting closed: September 10, 2006, 04:48:09 PM

Author Topic: I want this keyboard :D  (Read 4113 times)

Offline BobManPerson

• Posts Very Often
(No subject)
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2006, 05:52:43 PM »
Downloading it as we speak. It's taking such a long time, the thing's 2.52 GB! Also, Tritoch, do you know how to install the thing? I burned it on to a DVD, but when I popped in the DVD, it acted like a memory storage thing.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by BobManPerson »

Offline soulbreather

• Lots of Free Time
(No subject)
« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2006, 02:31:18 AM »
why on earth would you want windows vista? my freinds dad got to test one but he said it was rubbish and it had no 'proper' descktop, but instead it had 'tools' and 'icons',   i didnt fully understand him but he said i should wait for when Windows 2007 comes out, soon, anytime now
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by soulbreather »
blurby blurby blurbo
Quote from: \"kNova\"
;x Faptastic. KRISPY KREMES OOHHHH

Offline Tritoch

• Gettin' Into the Swing of Things
(No subject)
« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2006, 05:12:10 PM »
Quote from: "bobmanperson"
Downloading it as we speak. It's taking such a long time, the thing's 2.52 GB! Also, Tritoch, do you know how to install the thing? I burned it on to a DVD, but when I popped in the DVD, it acted like a memory storage thing.

ok, basically i had a DVD with it already on. But im guessing that it is either .ISO or some other similar image file (.MDS is another example).

if it is ISO, you can burbn it to disk using Alcohol120%.

now, make sure you don't burn the .ISO image to dvd, but it opens it up and burns the data inside the file to DVD...

a .ISO is effectively a .ZIP

if u need more help than a forum, feel free to add me to msn, and pm me so I know. then I'll come online to help you. (im not usually online because i have like 1000 people in my contact lists :S )

Quote from: "soulbreather"
why on earth would you want windows vista? my freinds dad got to test one but he said it was rubbish and it had no 'proper' descktop, but instead it had 'tools' and 'icons',   i didnt fully understand him but he said i should wait for when Windows 2007 comes out, soon, anytime now

Frankly mate, that's a load of b*******. I use it and am impressed. But I can't wait for Mac os 10.5.

I have been programming since i was 8 (10 years now) and I can tell you that it already has a desktop

Peace,

//Tritoch
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Tritoch »