Author Topic: So, Top 3 Mains and Exploanation GoGoGo.  (Read 9523 times)

Offline JM Dragon

• Stomp Arena Staff
  • this title came sooner than the last
Re: So, Top 3 Mains and Exploanation GoGoGo.
« Reply #45 on: July 06, 2008, 08:51:41 PM »
Quote from: "Big JM"
1. Blue Yoshi

Yoshi is just plain awesome in brawl. His attacks are quite quick. I also tend to prefer jumping attacks, and Yoshi does a good job of that.

2. Green Pokemon Trainer

His three pokemon are pretty good for brawl, in my opinion. A good way to go with him is to start with Squirtle and his fast attacks, switch to Ivysaur for some quick attacks, then go to Chaizard to finish your opponents off. (or just go all Charizard, that works well for me). Also, why green? Look at green Charizard, look to the left, and you'll see why.

3. (this is a hard pick) I really don't have a third main, because it is at this level that I just pick certain other characters at about the same time. they include (in no particular order): Mario, Link, Pikachu, Samus, Ike, and Wario every so often.

Yeah, this is old. I really have noticed a change in my line up of characters I use:

1. Green Pokemon Trainer
Heh, what can I say? I've really become used to playing with this character, mainly as Charazard. Also, reason for green team is to the left.

2. Lucario
I honestly have no idea how I came to like Lucario so much. I do enjoy playing as him though.

3. ...
Not sure. I guess that I'll have to put Yoshi here, but, as I said in my other post, this point is kind of a grey area.

Offline eeliottheking

• MAGIC. LEVEL UP.
    • http://DIGDUG.DIGDUG
« Reply #46 on: July 06, 2008, 09:44:59 PM »
1. snake
2. marth
3. toon link/sonic/wolf :p

im amazing with snake.  i can take on 3 of my friends at a time with a 110% handicap on me and still win :p

marth im good with

the remainder im ok/good with
Hi

Offline soulbreather

• Lots of Free Time
« Reply #47 on: July 07, 2008, 11:32:11 AM »
Hmm, I just got Brawl but so far
Ike: I like his smash's and standard special.
Cpt Falcon: THE SHEER POWER
Then either Mario or Lucrario because I suddenly like hard attacks.
blurby blurby blurbo
Quote from: \"kNova\"
;x Faptastic. KRISPY KREMES OOHHHH