Author Topic: So my art teacher is a f**king retarded piece of sh*t  (Read 1312 times)

Offline Pibza

  • MAGIC. LEVEL UP.
  • ******
  • Posts: 2554
  • a good 5 or 6 gallons shot out onto the floor
    • watch my dang stream
So my art teacher is a f**king retarded piece of sh*t
« on: March 06, 2008, 04:48:14 PM »
She reported me skipping class when I was only extremely late once and came back with a note from the counselor
-_-
I must now punch her ass-looking face

Offline MC Jimmy

  • Global Moderator
  • Ain't Nothin' but a Hound Dawg
  • *
  • Posts: 4962
  • Pon de replay?
    • MC Productions
Re: So my art teacher is a f**king retarded piece of sh*t
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2008, 06:00:35 PM »
Well my 70 something year old Sister art teacher has Rap Battle Fridays, hahahaa...

Offline Pibza

  • MAGIC. LEVEL UP.
  • ******
  • Posts: 2554
  • a good 5 or 6 gallons shot out onto the floor
    • watch my dang stream
Re: So my art teacher is a f**king retarded piece of sh*t
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2008, 05:27:11 PM »
also I just got 2 more days of detention because Ms. Hitler just randomly said I was cheating on MSPaint

Offline MasterLederhosen

  • Too Much Free Time
  • *****
  • Posts: 1644
Re: So my art teacher is a f**king retarded piece of sh*t
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2008, 01:53:52 AM »
She obviously does not like you. Lots of teachers are like that.
Quote from: "Pikablu"
also I just got 2 more days of detention because Ms. Hitler just randomly said I was cheating on MSPaint
This explains everything.

Offline soulbreather

  • Lots of Free Time
  • ****
  • Posts: 2884
Re: So my art teacher is a f**king retarded piece of sh*t
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2008, 07:43:28 AM »
Quote from: "EchoTheHedgehog"
She obviously does not like you. Lots of teachers are like that.
Quote from: "Pikablu"
also I just got 2 more days of detention because Ms. Hitler just randomly said I was cheating on MSPaint
This explains everything.
I'm pretty sure that was sarcasm.
blurby blurby blurbo
Quote from: \"kNova\"
;x Faptastic. KRISPY KREMES OOHHHH

Offline Chiisu

  • More Common Poster
  • ******
  • Posts: 1064
Re: So my art teacher is a f**king retarded piece of sh*t
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2008, 03:00:17 PM »
My art teacher hated me because I drew Jesus.

...

Jesus as a ninja. And Moses as a Samurai.

Offline Ryche

  • Too Much Free Time
  • *****
  • Posts: 1450
  • The person with the algae - I mean bee!
Re: So my art teacher is a f**king retarded piece of sh*t
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2008, 09:13:34 PM »
Quote from: "Chiisu"
My art teacher hated me because I drew Jesus.

...

Jesus as a ninja. And Moses as a Samurai.
Check out the Japanese anime bible. They wanted it so... actiony that they took out an important part of the Bible.

And yes, Jesus was a Samurai.
Pull something stupid like that with your sig again and you lose it forever.
~LKA