Author Topic: No Tolerance Policy  (Read 6258 times)

Offline Captain ilidrion

• Kinda Regular
    • http://ilidrion.freewebs.com
Re: No Tolerance Policy
« Reply #30 on: February 07, 2008, 07:47:58 PM »
:roll:  you know what i meant
JOIN THE ARMY! ITS THE BEST!(click on sig)

INPBP=Insane Norwegian Pancake Bunnie Pirates(although you dont have to fit into anyone of those words to join except for insane maybe...)

Offline JJames19119

• Good times
  • Server Manager
  • MAGIC. LEVEL UP.
  • Bowser Only, All Bombs, Dinal Festination
    • http://72dpiarmy.supersanctuary.net/
« Reply #31 on: February 07, 2008, 08:53:33 PM »
Basically you agree to the terms of the forum and if you do, you're allowed to register and get service from us, if not, then we can't let you register. Simple as that.

I'll unlock EE tomorrow.

Offline Shadoezs

• More Common Poster
« Reply #32 on: February 07, 2008, 08:53:55 PM »
[s:2fr9zp5k]YEEESSS!!!! Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!!!![/s:2fr9zp5k]
oops read first post...thought EE was gone forever like FG.... :(
« Last Edit: February 07, 2008, 09:02:53 PM by Shadoezs »
[cough][cough][cough][cough]cough[/cough][/cough][/cough][/cough]
My Reference
http://http://www.kumanta.com/lyrics-1291.htm

Offline Captain ilidrion

• Kinda Regular
    • http://ilidrion.freewebs.com
« Reply #33 on: February 07, 2008, 08:59:13 PM »
yay(too bad i wont get a chance to finnish the art for it though....)
JOIN THE ARMY! ITS THE BEST!(click on sig)

INPBP=Insane Norwegian Pancake Bunnie Pirates(although you dont have to fit into anyone of those words to join except for insane maybe...)

Offline dorino

• Too Much Free Time
« Reply #34 on: February 07, 2008, 10:28:41 PM »
Quote from: "Draygo"
And besides, I'm pretty sure that the server is in Austria. (Might need to check me on that).
http://www.dreamhost.com/ if I remember right. Dunno.

Excersizing authority that is rightfully ours is not terrorism. The staff is tired of taking all this crap, and if you are one of those that are slinging it, I suggest you change your ways now.
again what the hell is with the "what I SAY IS EXCLUSIVELY LAW YOU ARE RETARDED AND CANNOT SAY ANYTHING EVEN REMOTELY CHALLENGING OF IT OR I PERMA BAN YOU OR MAKE YOUR BAN SLIGHTLY LARGER AS IT MAY BE!"

Offline JM Dragon

• Stomp Arena Staff
  • this title came sooner than the last
« Reply #35 on: February 07, 2008, 10:36:36 PM »
Quote from: "dorino"
And besides, I'm pretty sure that the server is in Austria. (Might need to check me on that).
http://www.dreamhost.com/ if I remember right. Dunno.

Excersizing authority that is rightfully ours is not terrorism. The staff is tired of taking all this crap, and if you are one of those that are slinging it, I suggest you change your ways now.
again what the hell is with the "what I SAY IS EXCLUSIVELY LAW YOU ARE RETARDED AND CANNOT SAY ANYTHING EVEN REMOTELY CHALLENGING OF IT OR I PERMA BAN YOU OR MAKE YOUR BAN SLIGHTLY LARGER AS IT MAY BE!"
Oh yeah, yell at me when I decide to put over emphasis on something. This is something the whole staff has agreed on. And you know what, what staff says is exclusively law because we have the authority to say it, and if you break the rules that we set, you are going to get banned. The staff is getting tired of all the crap being strown around the forum, and we decided to do something for it. We had no other choice.

Offline dorino

• Too Much Free Time
« Reply #36 on: February 07, 2008, 10:38:01 PM »
The staff is getting tired of all the crap being strown around the forum, and we decided to do something for it. We had no other choice.
Oh so because you're staff you can be tyranical faggots?

Neat.

/sarcasm

Offline BobManPerson

• Posts Very Often
« Reply #37 on: February 07, 2008, 10:40:40 PM »
We should get at least some say in this.
The staff is not the most important part of the forum; the members are. Without members, a staff is useless.

Offline JM Dragon

• Stomp Arena Staff
« Reply #38 on: February 07, 2008, 10:46:53 PM »
Quote from: "Captain BobManPerson"
We should get at least some say in this.
The staff is not the most important part of the forum; the members are. Without members, a staff is useless.
1) From what I see, the general member base supports this. The only members against this are you and dorino, from what I've seen in this topic.
2) Speaking of which, the user's opinions are coming out in this topic. And you are saying that the users have no say in it. If we wanted the users to have no say in it, this topic would have been locked so no discussion could happen.

Offline BobManPerson

• Posts Very Often
« Reply #39 on: February 07, 2008, 10:50:33 PM »
The way I see it, it will not be changed despite peoples' critisizms.

Offline JM Dragon

• Stomp Arena Staff
« Reply #40 on: February 07, 2008, 10:54:26 PM »
Quote from: "Captain BobManPerson"
The way I see it, it will not be changed despite peoples' critisizms.
Expecially when almost everyone is in support of it.

Offline dorino

• Too Much Free Time
« Reply #41 on: February 07, 2008, 10:59:19 PM »
Okay here's my reccomendation since JM is getting testy and BMP is always testy anyway:

Let there be funny topics.

Lock spammy topics for once instead of complaining about it and making a new policy of banning people because of it

Ban people are total assholes, not people who disagree.

etc.

So, like, do what you should of been doing before that apparently you weren't or else there wouldn't be a problem.

Offline JJames19119

• Good times
  • Server Manager
  • MAGIC. LEVEL UP.
  • Bowser Only, All Bombs, Dinal Festination
    • http://72dpiarmy.supersanctuary.net/
« Reply #42 on: February 07, 2008, 11:27:09 PM »
Dorino, the spammy topics are being locked, trouble thing is, we get so many, the front page is always full of them. We need to make a way to stop this.

Further more, we ARE banning the people that are being troublemakers, who said we were banning people who disagree? If you disagree, then fine. You still have to abide by these rules because the majority of the member base agreed to it. When you registered to this forum, you agreed that you would follow all rules posted here and since all the members agree to these rules, you should too. If you can't agree, then just don't post in EE. Just know that if you cause trouble there, you will be punished much more severely then before.

BMP, Dorino, look around this topic. Aside from you two, do you see anyone that disagrees with these rules? No. At the beginning of this topic I stated that majority votes wins and you two lost. So this policy will go into effect not because we feel it needs to, but the member base in whole feels it needs to. Stop singling yourselves out and thinking that you're so much more important then the forum because you're on the same level as everyone else.

That being said, there WERE revisions to the rules I posted in the first post, most notably changes to the warn system outside of EE and the fact that minor offenses like doing something that gets your thread locked, without an issued warning, aren't punishable by the same means as the strict rules. However, don't think you can keep doing them, minor offenses can add up into a major one and will easily get you banned.

That being said, I'm locking this now...it's been decided. I'm unlocking EE tomorrow. See you guys there.