Author Topic: a treasure chest of maps (newest maps on page 1)  (Read 9045 times)

Offline NiGHTS

  • Lots of Free Time
  • ****
  • Posts: 2607
Re: a treasure chest of maps (newest maps on page 1)
« Reply #60 on: April 25, 2008, 07:25:55 PM »
Ice Smash has a bit of a hard difficulty to it. Also, once you clear the bottom, how do you get the top Blue Blocks.
[size=300]
┌┐
└┘
[/size]
Epic Win

Offline Yoshi Skier

  • Forum Moderator
  • Posts Somewhat Often
  • *
  • Posts: 1552
Re: a treasure chest of maps (newest maps on page 1)
« Reply #61 on: April 25, 2008, 08:48:34 PM »
Quote from: "NiGHTS"
Ice Smash has a bit of a hard difficulty to it. Also, once you clear the bottom, how do you get the top Blue Blocks.
Difficulty was one of my goals. A lot of people say that the bots are too easy, but winning in this map isn't as easy as your normal map. Also don't worry about getting to the top ice blocks - the only place you can spawn is above each pile.
Florian Hufsky, 1986~2009. Hopefully now he can see how sorely he is missed and all the lives he has touched.

Offline NiGHTS

  • Lots of Free Time
  • ****
  • Posts: 2607
Re: a treasure chest of maps (newest maps on page 1)
« Reply #62 on: April 25, 2008, 08:53:15 PM »
Not really. After the Blocks are gone, the pits will basically finish the bots off.
[size=300]
┌┐
└┘
[/size]
Epic Win

Offline Yoshi Skier

  • Forum Moderator
  • Posts Somewhat Often
  • *
  • Posts: 1552
Re: a treasure chest of maps (newest maps on page 1)
« Reply #63 on: April 25, 2008, 08:57:32 PM »
Quote from: "NiGHTS"
Not really. After the Blocks are gone, the pits will basically finish the bots off.
Don't make assumptions, especially since it seems as if you haven't even played the map yet (or else you would've known that you can only spawn above the ice blocks). Please play the map first, then you can start criticizing my map. Not to be rude, but don't bash my maps until you've played them, particulary if you plan on commenting on something such as bots.
Florian Hufsky, 1986~2009. Hopefully now he can see how sorely he is missed and all the lives he has touched.

Offline NiGHTS

  • Lots of Free Time
  • ****
  • Posts: 2607
Re: a treasure chest of maps (newest maps on page 1)
« Reply #64 on: April 25, 2008, 09:07:51 PM »
My mistake, That was the wrong map.

I played your level. It was pretty fun. The Blue Blocks go away way to quickly though.
Also, do YoshiSkier_(words), the map is called Skier_Ice Smash.
[size=300]
┌┐
└┘
[/size]
Epic Win

Offline Yoshi Skier

  • Forum Moderator
  • Posts Somewhat Often
  • *
  • Posts: 1552
Re: a treasure chest of maps (newest maps on page 1)
« Reply #65 on: May 05, 2008, 11:34:27 AM »
Oops, my bad. I usually name my maps YoshiSkier_(name) but I must have made a mistake. Oh well. Here are two maps I made recently. Props to anyone who can get what the first title refrences.

Bridge of Khazadum


Melting


I'll add mirrors to smwstuff once the site is back up, seeing as it isn't letting me log in.
Florian Hufsky, 1986~2009. Hopefully now he can see how sorely he is missed and all the lives he has touched.

Offline KingPepe

  • Forum Moderator
  • this title came sooner than the last
  • *
  • Posts: 3557
Re: a treasure chest of maps (newest maps on page 1)
« Reply #66 on: May 05, 2008, 07:28:53 PM »
I just tried Bridge of Khazamdum and it's pretty good. Then again, I usually like castle maps. XP

And the sign in isn't that screwed up for SMWstuff. When you get that error, just go back to the main site and your still signed in and you can still access your stuff.

Quote from: \"JJames19119\"
Times today are just as bad what with the video game market being made up of 80% first person shooters that are 80% brown and 20% black and 100% bloom.

Offline Yoshi Skier

  • Forum Moderator
  • Posts Somewhat Often
  • *
  • Posts: 1552
Re: a treasure chest of maps (newest maps on page 1)
« Reply #67 on: May 05, 2008, 08:35:32 PM »
Thanks for the complement. I appreciate it; really.
Quote from: "KingPepe"
And the sign in isn't that screwed up for SMWstuff. When you get that error, just go back to the main site and your still signed in and you can still access your stuff.
Nah, I've gotten that for a long time. You see, this is the message I get when I now try to sign in:

Quote from: "SMW Stuff"
Login
The inputted info was not correct.
Though I know for a fact that I'm using the right password, since I had Firefox save the password. And when you try to view specific categories in Downloadable Content, nothing happens. I'm convinced there is something wrong with the site.
Florian Hufsky, 1986~2009. Hopefully now he can see how sorely he is missed and all the lives he has touched.

Offline KingPepe

  • Forum Moderator
  • this title came sooner than the last
  • *
  • Posts: 3557
Re: a treasure chest of maps (newest maps on page 1)
« Reply #68 on: May 05, 2008, 09:24:05 PM »
Quote from: "Yoshi Skier"
Thanks for the complement. I appreciate it; really.
Quote from: "KingPepe"
And the sign in isn't that screwed up for SMWstuff. When you get that error, just go back to the main site and your still signed in and you can still access your stuff.
Nah, I've gotten that for a long time. You see, this is the message I get when I now try to sign in:

Quote from: "SMW Stuff"
Login
The inputted info was not correct.
Though I know for a fact that I'm using the right password, since I had Firefox save the password. And when you try to view specific categories in Downloadable Content, nothing happens. I'm convinced there is something wrong with the site.
Hm. Never happened to me

EDIT: Oh wait, it just happened. DX

Quote from: \"JJames19119\"
Times today are just as bad what with the video game market being made up of 80% first person shooters that are 80% brown and 20% black and 100% bloom.