Average.
0 (0%)
Poor.
2 (6.1%)
ABYSMAL.
1 (3%)

Total Members Voted: 33

Voting closed: January 03, 2008, 01:23:15 AM

Author Topic: Asgardreid's Hand-Drawn Skins (New: THE MII PROJECT!)  (Read 23638 times)

Offline asgardreid

• Posts Very Often
Re: Asgardreid's Hand-Drawn Skins (New: THE MII PROJECT!)
« Reply #240 on: April 29, 2008, 03:18:57 PM »
Sorry for the delay -- I completed Ike a few days ago but haven't been able to access the forum in the intervening time. He's now here, along with my take on a Bomberman skin -- see first post. (And I assure Gardakan that I've started work on Wolf.)

I accept the latest batch of requests. Crunchy, I usually try to discourage one person from holding more than two or three requests in the queue at a time, but I'll allow it in this case since Sonic and Super Sonic should be only moderate revamps of Shadow and Super Shadow (you know, different colors and hair, and that's about it.)

Oh, and yeah, Kirby's walking does look a tad funny, probably because he doesn't bob up and down as he walks at all. Since I wanted to be able to use that skin as a template to add Kirby hats, I wanted to keep the space at the top of his head as consistent as possible.

EDIT: At last, an Olimar skin I've been working on for a long time is finally ready for presentation! And this skin is something else, ladies and gentlemen. Please see first post for details.

Offline J2mjucer

• Gettin' Into the Swing of Things
« Reply #241 on: April 30, 2008, 01:58:36 PM »
I'd like to make a request please: Mario. Simple, I know but you've Impressed me so much I just want
to see a mario!
[marquee,Left]
[/hr][/marquee]

Offline asgardreid

• Posts Very Often
« Reply #242 on: April 30, 2008, 02:52:25 PM »
Thanks! Actually, Crunchy just requested for me to attempt a Mario skin (you can see him in the queue in my signature). You can make another request if you like.

Offline J2mjucer

• Gettin' Into the Swing of Things
« Reply #243 on: April 30, 2008, 03:14:02 PM »
Oh! sorry I didn't realize,honest!I've read through most of your topic(and voted the fantastic on
your poll cos I love your skins so much!)but I hadn't seen that. Stupid me! My request: A Koopa!
And I do look forward to seeing the Mario you make!
[marquee,Left]
[/hr][/marquee]

Offline asgardreid

• Posts Very Often
« Reply #244 on: May 19, 2008, 05:30:00 PM »
I guess I should post to let you guys know that I haven't fallen off the face of the earth, I've just been out and about attending to college visits and other such non-SMW wastes of time. Skins will return shortly.

In the meantime just play as Olimar, that should take your mind off things.