Author Topic: The music topic  (Read 7796 times)

Offline Outrage

• Is probably Booman
Re: The music topic
« Reply #30 on: March 14, 2008, 12:51:16 PM »
Quote from: "yoshi_skier"
Here's a site I've been using a lot lately. You may have heard of it; it's called Pandora. It's essentially online radio, but it allows you to customize your stations.

You start by creating a station by choosing a band or song you like. The site then creates a station based on that band or song, and plays songs that are similar to that band or song. As you listen, you can choose what songs you like or dislike, and the site will adjust the station according to your choices. And it’s free. I highly recommend it to anyone who enjoys music.
Dear Pandora Visitor,

We are deeply, deeply sorry to say that due to licensing constraints, we can no longer allow access to Pandora for listeners located outside of the U.S. We will continue to work diligently to realize the vision of a truly global Pandora, but for the time being we are required to restrict its use. We are very sad to have to do this, but there is no other alternative.

We believe that you are in Canada (your IP address appears to be [bonk]). If you believe we have made a mistake, we apologize and ask that you please contact us at pandora-support@pandora.com

If you are a paid subscriber, please contact us at pandora-

Offline Dave ‌Strider

• Quite Some Free Time
  • i am sort of a big deal ok?
    • the only site you need to visit
Re: The music topic
« Reply #31 on: March 14, 2008, 03:30:20 PM »
Quote from: "General Alex"
Dear Pandora Visitor,

We are deeply, deeply sorry to say that due to licensing constraints, we can no longer allow access to Pandora for listeners located outside of the U.S. We will continue to work diligently to realize the vision of a truly global Pandora, but for the time being we are required to restrict its use. We are very sad to have to do this, but there is no other alternative.

We believe that you are in Canada (your IP address appears to be [bonk]). If you believe we have made a mistake, we apologize and ask that you please contact us at pandora-support@pandora.com

If you are a paid subscriber, please contact us at pandora-

Yeah this.