Author Topic: Thank you  (Read 4799 times)

Offline SharQueDo

Thank you
« on: July 17, 2006, 07:09:59 PM »
First of all, I would like to say 'Thank you!' to the jnrdev tutorial series, without it I couldn't be so far with my game as I am now. Although I haven't got much visual to show at the moment, I'm working on a multiplayer Metroid fangame called Metroid Tournament.

I'm working on the level editor now, and it's pretty much comming together. I just worked out most of the keys and functions that I'll be using, and I loosely based it on SMW's editor.

I'm also adding new stuff like bigger maps with scrolling and 'zones' (water, lava damage, low gravity, etc), non-player creeps (neutral enemies), online/lan multiplayer support up to 32? players, gametypes like CTF, and more.

I really hope I eventually finish this game (as in public release, multiplayer functional), and when I do I give you credit for your tutorials, ofcourse.

I'll update here when I got more progress to show.

SharQueDo
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by SharQueDo »

Offline Florian

• Administrator
  • More Common Poster
    • http://geeq.at
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2006, 05:06:29 AM »
awesome! i'm really looking forward to play your game!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Florian »

Offline SgtCorn

• Gettin' Into the Swing of Things
    • http://www.freewebs.com/sgtcorn
Re: Thank you
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2007, 08:19:33 PM »
Quote from: "SharQueDo"
First of all, I would like to say 'Thank you!' to the jnrdev tutorial series, without it I couldn't be so far with my game as I am now. Although I haven't got much visual to show at the moment, I'm working on a multiplayer Metroid fangame called Metroid Tournament.

I'm working on the level editor now, and it's pretty much comming together. I just worked out most of the keys and functions that I'll be using, and I loosely based it on SMW's editor.

I'm also adding new stuff like bigger maps with scrolling and 'zones' (water, lava damage, low gravity, etc), non-player creeps (neutral enemies), online/lan multiplayer support up to 32? players, gametypes like CTF, and more.

I really hope I eventually finish this game (as in public release, multiplayer functional), and when I do I give you credit for your tutorials, ofcourse.

I'll update here when I got more progress to show.

SharQueDo

Sounds Great! i would like to see it to
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by SgtCorn »