1. If you borrow someone's idea, credit them.
2. Be creative when making fanmade content.
3. Check to see if someone has already done what you are doing (eg. a mario skin)
4. If someone comments on some of your content, it is only polite that you comment on their content too.
5. If you download someone's content, leave a comment.
6. If you really like someone's content, leave a comment.
7. If someone is taking requests, then give them requests.
8. If someone is starting a project, help them.
9. When giving critique, give in depth criticism and constructive criticism
10. If someone is asking for feedback, then give feedback.
11. Complete old mods before making new mods.
12. Don't keep bumping your 'stuff' topic unless absolutely necessary.
2) Sometimes. A really creative map could kill the CPU players and that wouldn't be fun.
3) Multiple versions dont hurt but usually yeah
5) .. tell that to all the guests.
7) oh dear god don't hype up request topics anymore seriously, half of them are just asking for objects and not real maps. This needs to be "If somebody has a request topic then request an ACTUAL map instead of an object (e.g. a christmas tree, anime chara head, etc)" then you'd have 1000% support behind it
8) Help if possible, yes.
9) 100% support.
11) Oh dear god yes.
12) This goes hand in hand with the request topics. Half the older mapmakers have left and the ones that are still around don't have topics floating at the top of the page? You know why? Because all those request topics keep flooding them down with requests of objects and not real maps.