Author Topic: The M.U.G.E.N. topic  (Read 46205 times)

Offline Smash and Crash.1

  • Lots of Free Time
  • ****
  • Posts: 1243
(No subject)
« Reply #225 on: November 08, 2007, 07:28:15 PM »
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Smash and Crash.1 »

Brawl FC: 5112 3187 4510
Tatsunoko vs Capcom FC: 1720 6487 6427

Offline Psuedo

  • Global Moderator
  • MAGIC. LEVEL UP.
  • *
  • Posts: 2141
(No subject)
« Reply #226 on: November 08, 2007, 08:00:18 PM »
Quote from: "Smash and Crash.1"
F1

Yes, that is F1. The character I edited into Flashman. Now they're both somewhere rotting in my recycle bin with every other MUGEN file I have.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Psuedo »

Offline Smash and Crash.1

  • Lots of Free Time
  • ****
  • Posts: 1243
(No subject)
« Reply #227 on: November 08, 2007, 08:03:05 PM »

A cool character. I got him today.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Smash and Crash.1 »

Brawl FC: 5112 3187 4510
Tatsunoko vs Capcom FC: 1720 6487 6427

Offline Dave ‌Strider

  • Quite Some Free Time
  • ***
  • Posts: 2235
  • i am sort of a big deal ok?
    • the only site you need to visit
(No subject)
« Reply #228 on: November 08, 2007, 08:21:44 PM »
Okay help rox howard clones I want and google won't provide me with anything good.
And esnips is taking 5 years to load.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Dude »

Offline KingPepe

  • Forum Moderator
  • this title came sooner than the last
  • *
  • Posts: 3556
(No subject)
« Reply #229 on: November 08, 2007, 08:24:20 PM »
Quote from: "Dude"
Okay help rox howard clones I want and google won't provide me with anything good.
And esnips is taking 5 years to load.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/c4qu64
Includes Rox Howard Clones and MM's other creations.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by KingPepe »

Quote from: \"JJames19119\"
Times today are just as bad what with the video game market being made up of 80% first person shooters that are 80% brown and 20% black and 100% bloom.

Offline Dave ‌Strider

  • Quite Some Free Time
  • ***
  • Posts: 2235
  • i am sort of a big deal ok?
    • the only site you need to visit
(No subject)
« Reply #230 on: November 08, 2007, 08:26:45 PM »
Quote from: "KingPepe"
http://www.sendspace.com/file/c4qu64
Includes Rox Howard Clones and MM's other creations.
Fuck yes.
You are the greatest penguin ever.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Dude »

Offline MasterLederhosen

  • Too Much Free Time
  • *****
  • Posts: 1643
(No subject)
« Reply #231 on: November 12, 2007, 08:23:20 AM »
Quote from: "KingPepe"
Quote from: "Dude"
Okay help rox howard clones I want and google won't provide me with anything good.
And esnips is taking 5 years to load.
http://www.sendspace.com/file/c4qu64
Includes Rox Howard Clones and MM's other creations.


Mannn... Awesome! I've been looking for theese clones!
But can You upload 'em to a less crowded server like rapidshare? Pweaasee... ?

I'm off.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by MasterLederhosen »

Offline KingPepe

  • Forum Moderator
  • this title came sooner than the last
  • *
  • Posts: 3556
(No subject)
« Reply #232 on: November 16, 2007, 03:08:27 PM »
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by KingPepe »

Quote from: \"JJames19119\"
Times today are just as bad what with the video game market being made up of 80% first person shooters that are 80% brown and 20% black and 100% bloom.

Offline KingPepe

  • Forum Moderator
  • this title came sooner than the last
  • *
  • Posts: 3556
(No subject)
« Reply #233 on: November 17, 2007, 12:55:32 PM »
If anyone remembers Austin from this forum, this was his MUGEN roster (And yes, you can ask him for characters):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbdhGA73azo
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by KingPepe »

Quote from: \"JJames19119\"
Times today are just as bad what with the video game market being made up of 80% first person shooters that are 80% brown and 20% black and 100% bloom.

Offline Smash and Crash.1

  • Lots of Free Time
  • ****
  • Posts: 1243
(No subject)
« Reply #234 on: November 22, 2007, 09:48:45 AM »




Solid Snake
Nice huh?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Smash and Crash.1 »

Brawl FC: 5112 3187 4510
Tatsunoko vs Capcom FC: 1720 6487 6427

Offline Smash and Crash.1

  • Lots of Free Time
  • ****
  • Posts: 1243
(No subject)
« Reply #235 on: November 22, 2007, 07:46:44 PM »
Sorry for double posting but

Warner has cooked something up in his Mugen kitchen for Thanksgiving. Find out here.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Smash and Crash.1 »

Brawl FC: 5112 3187 4510
Tatsunoko vs Capcom FC: 1720 6487 6427

Offline Ryche

  • Too Much Free Time
  • *****
  • Posts: 1373
  • The person with the algae - I mean bee!
(No subject)
« Reply #236 on: December 09, 2007, 02:43:09 PM »
Where do you get Super Mario World Mario?!? You know, like in the Solid Snake vid that Smash and Crash.1 posted?

Also, I found Zelda: Link to the Past lifebars on Random Select. How do I install these?

Quote from: "KingPepe"
If anyone remembers Austin from this forum, this was his MUGEN roster (And yes, you can ask him for characters):
[url here]


I remember Mini763. He was pretty kewl.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Ryche »
Pull something stupid like that with your sig again and you lose it forever.
~LKA

Offline Smash and Crash.1

  • Lots of Free Time
  • ****
  • Posts: 1243
(No subject)
« Reply #237 on: December 14, 2007, 04:11:50 PM »
Quote from: "Meracket"
Where do you get Super Mario World Mario?!? You know, like in the Solid Snake vid that Smash and Crash.1 posted?

Also, I found Zelda: Link to the Past lifebars on Random Select. How do I install these?

Quote from: "KingPepe"
If anyone remembers Austin from this forum, this was his MUGEN roster (And yes, you can ask him for characters):
[url here]

I remember Mini763. He was pretty kewl.

I have him if you want him. As for the lifebars, just throw in and replace everything in the data files.

I found a cool Sonic the hedgehog screenpack with Sonic 1 lifebars. Really cool and it is now my new portable mugen.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Smash and Crash.1 »

Brawl FC: 5112 3187 4510
Tatsunoko vs Capcom FC: 1720 6487 6427

Offline Link-Z

  • Gettin' Into the Swing of Things
  • **
  • Posts: 81
(No subject)
« Reply #238 on: December 14, 2007, 04:47:04 PM »
Quote from: "Smash and Crash.1"
Sorry for double posting but

Warner has cooked something up in his Mugen kitchen for Thanksgiving. Find out here.


lol! its the "evil chicken" :D
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Link-Z »
dancing fat potato time!!! peanut butter is out

[spoilers]Stop spoiling my spoilers[/spoilers]

Offline Smash and Crash.1

  • Lots of Free Time
  • ****
  • Posts: 1243
Re: The M.U.G.E.N. topic
« Reply #239 on: December 20, 2007, 09:22:17 PM »
Meracket would love this.

Can someone convert the file for this Yoshi and the new updated Kirby because I use a Mac to download these things.

Link

Brawl FC: 5112 3187 4510
Tatsunoko vs Capcom FC: 1720 6487 6427