Author Topic: Congrats!  (Read 1272 times)

Offline manored

Congrats!
« on: February 26, 2007, 07:47:20 PM »
Congrats for this nice game! its rare to see a such small game being so fun and customizable!  :P

Now the suggestions... (I love giving suggestions)

Make online play possible (I know you are already making this), make it possible for us to make bigger maps (personally I think that modes like "capture the flag" are pointless in the small maps we have now), one option to toggle dead by jump over dead off and, maybe, explain me how you make to configure the settings of your opponents cause i didnt managed to discover how to do it...  :P
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by manored »
I love super mario. I love funny games. I love THIS game! \":)\"

Offline Ryche

• Too Much Free Time
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2007, 08:13:06 PM »
Glad you like it! I do too. *cough* SuCk Up *cough*
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Ryche »
[spoilers]Pull something stupid like that with your sig again and you lose it forever.
~LKA

I have no clue what you're talking about and it doesn't matter now.[/spoilers]

Offline MC Jimmy

• Global Moderator
  • Ain't Nothin' but a Hound Dawg
  • Pon de replay?
    • MC Productions
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2007, 08:55:55 PM »
It's called options for the CPU settings but if you mean the code or whatever I can't help on C++
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by MC Jimmy »

Offline Jared

• Administrator
  • Quite Some Free Time
Re: Congrats!
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2007, 10:26:23 PM »
Quote from: "manored"
Congrats for this nice game! its rare to see a such small game being so fun and customizable!  :P

Now the suggestions... (I love giving suggestions)

Make online play possible (I know you are already making this), make it possible for us to make bigger maps (personally I think that modes like "capture the flag" are pointless in the small maps we have now), one option to toggle dead by jump over dead off and, maybe, explain me how you make to configure the settings of your opponents cause i didnt managed to discover how to do it...  :P

Thanks for the comments!  :D

By "option to toggle dead by jump over dead off" what do you mean, exactly?  You mean like an option where you can't kill by jumping on people?

As for configuring opponents: if you mean like make them easier or harder, you can change the strength of the A.I. in the Options menu under Gameplay (the setting "Bots").  If you mean that you want to change the computer players' skins, you can do that by pressing their Cancel buttons, which have the default keys (on the keyboard) of Q, T, and O, for players 2, 3, and 4, respectively.  Then you can change them with the regular player keys.

Phew, hope that wasn't too cumbersome of an explanation.  :P  Stick around, read the FAQ and other stickies, and hope you enjoy it here!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Jared »

Offline manored

(No subject)
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2007, 01:19:51 PM »
I meant that i would like to see something to make impossible to kill other players by jumping over em, so you are forced to use items or push em on traps. Thanks for the info about how to change cpu options!  :P
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by manored »
I love super mario. I love funny games. I love THIS game! \":)\"