OKAY OKAY SO WE'RE A LITTLE OFF SCHEDULE, BUT IT'S FINALLY HERE!
R.I.P. JJ's nice title image
Themes are back and ready to go!
1. Only 1 entry per person.
2. You must follow the theme. Any other maps that do not involve the theme will be disqualified. And note the you will not be informed of this.
3. Please supply a preview with the map. This helps others alot.
4. Do not use Premade maps. Please try making a new one off the idea.
5. Please use the SMW Tilesets and Backgrounds. Any maps using a different tileset, BG, or mod will not be accepted.
6. BE CREATIVE. If you're going to make a dull copy of 0smw, just don't bother.
7. Please Supply a Link for your Map. That way everyone can enjoy it. IT'S STRONGLY SUGGESTED YOU USE THE FFH SITE FOR UPLOAD. IT IS BENEFICIAL FOR OTHERS AND EASY TO USE.
The Winner shall recieve:
1st Prize ~ A User Title(not of your choice)
The Contest will now be chosen By votes of the People! Therefore anyone can win! The way voting will work is that you must post the top three maps you like in order from best to worst (not counting your own map if you entered) and those maps will recieve "points" based on where they stand on your scale. If you entered a map in the contest and you vote, you will receive a free vote towards you as thanks for voting. The maps with the greatest points wins!
Submissions will end at Sunday, March 28th at 8:00 PM EST and voting will start. Voting will end at Tuesday, March 31st at 8:00PM EST and the results will be tallied as the next contest starts.
This Week's Theme is Mario's Dojo (Mario Picross MUST be the background)!