Author Topic: Super Mario War: Stomp Arena Alpha  (Read 46420 times)

Offline Daedre

Re: Super Mario War: Stomp Arena Alpha
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2013, 04:11:32 PM »
Is this project dead?

Offline chrdov

« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2013, 04:29:55 PM »
will you make a wiki for this game? if not, i have a question. how do you configure the server?

Offline Fortis

• Gettin' Into the Swing of Things
« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2013, 01:02:52 PM »
I've no idea if this post will ever be seen, but I just wanted to say that this looks like a very fun game. It's a pity that I'm only just now finding it, after it's all but dead.

Offline Kirchu23

• Kinda Regular
« Reply #18 on: April 30, 2013, 03:19:48 AM »
I've no idea if this post will ever be seen, but I just wanted to say that this looks like a very fun game. It's a pity that I'm only just now finding it, after it's all but dead.
Yeah... I just got back on this website after a whole year thinking this site was dead. It's a shame, really. :/
Oh, I`m supposed to put something here? Waffles.=3
Ironic, Pink Bean seems similar to her.
R.I.P. Florian Hufsky
1986~2009 You will obviously be missed....

Offline Llel92

• Regular
  • Loving SMW since 05'
    • FACEBOOK
« Reply #19 on: May 04, 2013, 02:12:32 AM »
Wow, this site sure has changed since I was last here... but I'm glad to see that SMW isn't totally dead.
1.7 TOPIC;;[[+300 Maps // +30 Tours // +16 skins.]]
1.8 TOPIC;;[[+219 Maps // +19 Tours // +26 skins // +7 Music Packs // +1 World.]][/b]
[All my content is now somehow offline... contact me if you want them]

Offline Hinatediz

• Regular
  • Crash Bandicoot Trilogy Remastered!! HYPE TRAIN!!!
« Reply #20 on: June 07, 2013, 06:36:19 PM »
I'm kinda surprised how the forum has changed since i still post contents...

my god... and now the game itself isn't dead...

Nice continuing... thanks

PD: you should give the website (not the forum) a new layout and bring back the Content Archiving web...
Check my Stuff clicking Here!

Offline Powerstars

« Reply #21 on: June 09, 2013, 02:23:38 PM »
Is this still under development? C'mon guys, just cuz we haven't heard in a couple of months doesn't mean it's dead. It might be, but keep in mind that they're developing a game here. It takes time.

Offline AK712

• Game Programmer
« Reply #22 on: August 03, 2013, 02:36:05 PM »
Hey, if you ever need any help, I have an army of programmers, graphic designers, and music developers. I really like this game and I don't want to see it forgotten. We'd be able to help with any coding, so if you need any help, just ask.

AK sayz *punch*

Ever tried Sauerbraten? No game in the world has beaten it yet. Only one that has come close is Legend of Zelda.

Super Mario War v1.8 Beta 2 FTW.

Offline riahc3

« Reply #23 on: August 09, 2013, 06:35:14 AM »
Hey, if you ever need any help, I have an army of programmers, graphic designers, and music developers. I really like this game and I don't want to see it forgotten. We'd be able to help with any coding, so if you need any help, just ask.
Then email/tweet/facebook/pm/google/post mail/etc the devs....They are just a handful and need help and dedication.

If you really want to impress then, the source code is avaliable on the site. Download it, make some mods, and comply it and post it there. That will get their attention and they will ask you to joing.

Offline freezinater

« Reply #24 on: October 26, 2014, 04:00:09 PM »
I know this alpha is old, but I LOVED the original game, and I wish I could see this version grow to surpass it. I am hoping that maybe, Super Mario War: Stomp Arena can rise out of the ashes. I see it has lots of potential, even with its kinks. I honestly didn't notice many bugs, just pretty much on the one map I tried, which I believe was Loopy Dungeon. On there, I would jump onto the roof, and I would fall into the top block, and only be able to get out by jumping up out of it. Once again, I hope to see this blossom into one of the best things ever.

Offline GaM3r2Xtreme

« Reply #25 on: March 01, 2015, 09:39:47 AM »
It's sad to see that Stomp Arena seems to be at a stand still, but has JM and EON8ight posted the source code for anyone who is willing to continue the work? It was hard enough to find the original source code for 1.7 and 1.8 beta, but its on Github at this link correct? https://github.com/bjorn/super-mario-war

Offline Hudson G

« Reply #26 on: January 14, 2017, 05:40:35 PM »
will you make a wiki for this game? if not, i have a question. how do you configure the server?

I'm having the same problem. What IP, what the hell, how do I configure the server.