Author Topic: It's a new board  (Read 8629 times)

Offline JJames19119

• Good times
  • Server Manager
  • MAGIC. LEVEL UP.
  • Bowser Only, All Bombs, Dinal Festination
    • http://72dpiarmy.supersanctuary.net/
It's a new board
« on: June 10, 2012, 07:30:42 PM »
It's a new game.

It's a new life.

I thought since this project is actually showing promise, I'd make a new forum for it. Really, it deserves it's own spotlight instead of sitting in 1.8's shadow. Creations, questions and general discussion about the new rewrite being made by EON8ight and Big JM go in this forum, and all of that which is about the old 1.8 game made by Two52 and Florian go in the other forum.

Thank you, and have a nice day.

Offline MSX

• Posts Somewhat Often
Re: It's a new board
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2012, 11:47:35 AM »
I totally agree, this surely is promising.

It deserves to have it's own threads, and it sure looks great.
Crouching Tiger Hidden Spaghetti.

Offline GaM3r2Xtreme

• Gettin' Into the Swing of Things
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2012, 08:11:38 PM »
I just started to read through this forum today to find out it was going though a great depression, but then I came across this board. Super Mario War: Stomp Arena looks like its going to be the light at the end of the tunnel. This project is looking great! Keep up the good work EON8ight and JM.

DrMar

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2012, 05:59:21 PM »
The new game looks like shit in comparison to the "OLD" one (sorry for bad language, it's not my main-language)
Spot-Light - serious? Dont you see everything points down? (silently)
First of all.. If you have so much time, redesign the board. Good luck. :)

Offline EON8ight

• Stomp Arena Staff
  • Regular
  • Dropped the screw in the tuna
    • EON8ight's Repository
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2012, 12:25:33 AM »
The new game looks like shit in comparison to the "OLD" one (sorry for bad language, it's not my main-language)

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Offline JM Dragon

• Stomp Arena Staff
  • this title came sooner than the last
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2012, 12:19:08 PM »
  • At this point, I would imagine that it is understandable that the game is worse off than 1.8, but that's because we're still in heavy development, and we're trying to get as many features into the game as possible. The game will get prettied up in time.
  • See point 1. We needed this board so that it was different from 1.8's board to avoid confusion.
  • Unfortunately, we don't have anyone with experience in creating skins for the type of forum we're running. This place is run by a group of College-age (I'm assuming) people, and we can't devote a lot of time to it. If you know of any good skins for SMF boards, please post it here: http://72dpiarmy.supersanctuary.net/index.php?topic=10797.0