Author Topic: How do I edit things like the title srceen & other game data  (Read 636 times)

Offline pie595

• Gettin' Into the Swing of Things
How do I edit the title srceen and all that stuff? Im asking because I want to make a mod call Super Mario War The Lost Edition.
Cheaters read:[spoilers]If you use cheats on wi-fi it means that you are a wimp at wi-fi and you're too scare to play without codes. SO STOP CHEATING ON WI-FI! AND I DONT CARE IF YOU WANT TO CHEAT BECAUSE SOMEONE CHEATED DURING A MATCH THAT YOU WERE PLAYING. CHEATING ON WI-FI\\NETGAMES,IT RUINS THE FUN FOR OTHER PEOPLE![/spoilers] I have the power of ice and snow.

Offline dialga483

• Kinda Regular
Re: How do I edit things like the title srceen & other game
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2010, 10:00:56 AM »
It's easy, go to the gfx folder of SMWar, then the packs folder, then edit every image in the Classic folder
(example: for the Title Screen background, edit the image "menu_background.png" which is located in the menu
folder of the Classic folder), and many else. Take Note: Make a backup of the Classic folder, just in case
of a screw-up to be undone. Edit the graphics you want to change, once done, you can test it if it works...
Then the rest should be easy once you're used to it. Check the Help, Hints, How-Tos sub-forum for further details.

Next time ask here.: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=9062
Wow, this place is nostalgic.

Offline pie595

• Gettin' Into the Swing of Things
Re: How do I edit things like the title srceen & other game
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2010, 10:07:58 AM »
Thanks >:)
Cheaters read:[spoilers]If you use cheats on wi-fi it means that you are a wimp at wi-fi and you're too scare to play without codes. SO STOP CHEATING ON WI-FI! AND I DONT CARE IF YOU WANT TO CHEAT BECAUSE SOMEONE CHEATED DURING A MATCH THAT YOU WERE PLAYING. CHEATING ON WI-FI\\NETGAMES,IT RUINS THE FUN FOR OTHER PEOPLE![/spoilers] I have the power of ice and snow.