Author Topic: SMW 1.8 Beta 2 Bugs  (Read 27424 times)

Offline MC Jimmy

• Global Moderator
  • Ain't Nothin' but a Hound Dawg
  • Pon de replay?
    • MC Productions
Re: SMW 1.8 Beta 2 Bugs
« Reply #120 on: March 03, 2013, 12:15:31 PM »
In The Wii homebrew channel, Super mario war freezes up when I am playing. I Have to unplug my wii battery and place it back in order to restart. It happens every time I play it. Can you please help me fix this?  :-\
You would have to ask the guys that actually do the wii homebrew version since this isn't an official release by us.

Offline NovemberJoy

« Reply #121 on: May 18, 2013, 04:35:47 PM »
Normally, I wouldn't bump, but I have a serious issue with the game...

Whenever I try to launch it, with the correct .dll file in the correct folder, it crashes. It starts just fine, but when I try to advance past the "Press Any Key To Continue" screen, it immediately crashes every time. I've tried reinstalling it and everything, wondering if I'd gotten a bad download of it or something, but it did exactly the same thing. What is the problem?

(By the way, I'm using the newest version of Windows 7, and I've already tried using Compatibility settings. Those didn't work either...)

Offline prezenith

« Reply #122 on: October 23, 2013, 09:40:58 AM »

Whenever I try to launch it, with the correct .dll file in the correct folder, it crashes. It starts just fine, but when I try to advance past the "Press Any Key To Continue" screen, it immediately crashes every time. I've tried reinstalling it and everything, wondering if I'd gotten a bad download of it or something, but it did exactly the same thing. What is the problem?

(By the way, I'm using the newest version of Windows 7, and I've already tried using Compatibility settings. Those didn't work either...)

Yeah me too, same problem every time

Offline DontMindMe

« Reply #123 on: November 10, 2013, 01:14:49 AM »

Download SDL.dll (http://www.libsdl.org/release/SDL-devel-1.2.15-VC.zip) and replace the one in your SMW directory. Worked for me.

Offline Emmarcus

« Reply #124 on: December 23, 2013, 08:53:46 AM »
When playing Jail with bots, they try to free their team members even when Tag Free is disabled. They start hopping near each other for few seconds.

Offline Emmarcus

« Reply #125 on: December 25, 2013, 08:07:02 AM »
I also have found a bug with Capture the Flag. The goal can be instantly achieved when two clouds with flags (hostile and friendly clouds) overlap for a while. Jumping into them and holding Turbo allows capturing every hostile flag from a cloud very fast, and instantly bringing it into a friendly cloud.
Exploiting this bug makes the match end in seconds, if the clouds start overlapping early in the game.

Offline BrunoMatrix1997

• Gettin' Into the Swing of Things
  • Yey!
« Reply #126 on: March 28, 2015, 04:26:04 PM »
I found one bug on Joystick Controller Configuration on DOWN Button for fall in the Platforms.
Pichu Pokémon