Author Topic: Zadrave's Hackz + FC's Inside  (Read 1021 times)

Offline Zadrave

• MAGIC. LEVEL UP.
Zadrave's Hackz + FC's Inside
« on: July 18, 2009, 07:32:51 PM »
Hello. As few of the members here may know, I have Wii Homebrew, and it almost seems like only a few have it here, so I am going to make it up for you guys who simply need a working Wi-Fi connection and Wi-Fi games. We can exchange friend codes and hack away, or just play normally. I will not be handing out codes, but I will be the code user. Here is a list of Wi-Fi games I have that I can share a hacking expirience with, along with what I can do in it:

Super Smash Bros. Brawl: I can do many things here. Play on the Homerun Contest stage in brawl's, changing the size of your character, and much more.

Animal Crossing: City Folk: I can give you everything in the catalogue, even the ones you can't regularly buy from it, along with a huge ammount of bells. We can also play a game of hide and seek, where I hide with my walk thorugh walls code, and you try to find me in the weirdest of places.

Mario Kart Wii: I can make your racing expirence even whackier, with me throw shells like crazy at random places, but of course, I will always let you win.

ExciteBots Trick Racing: No hacks just yet for this game.

The Conduit: There's only hacks that effect me, sorry.

Call of Duty: World at War: Same thing, only hacks that effect me.

That's all thegames I have for now. The main ones for hacking I guess seems to be Brawl and Animal Crossing. We can exchange codes here if you want. Also Brawl is being borrowed by my friend right now, just give me a few weeks.

But for now:
Animal Crossing: City Folk:
Name: Zadrave, Town: Terville, Code: 2364 - 3913 - 1924

The Conduit:
0646 - 3671 - 2728

ExciteBots: Trick Racing:
5284 - 7943 - 1250

Call of Duty: World at War:
Coming soon. Too lazy to get the  code right now. :V

Mario Kart Wii:
Same thing, I'll get the code soon.

Happy hacking!

Offline SsF

• Too Much Free Time
Re: Zadrave's Hackz + FC's Inside
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2009, 09:57:35 PM »
wow i didn't know that you could do those things with Homebrew (course, i only ever use it to play roms and *cough*illegal*cough* games)

i would be happy to play with you on brawl or MKWii, but not til next week, cause i will have more free time, and i will be home.

Offline Ultra_Mario

• On the Bright Side: You came close to your record for damage healed as Medic
  • all dem bitches don't got no shit on me
    • please follow
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2009, 10:45:57 PM »
homebrew
hacking online

Offline Zadrave

• MAGIC. LEVEL UP.
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2009, 10:20:04 AM »
Lol dead topic is dead.
inb4lock