Author Topic: Reminiscence Thread  (Read 3928 times)

Offline Roxas

• Quite Some Free Time
Re: Reminiscence Thread
« Reply #45 on: July 14, 2009, 07:27:13 AM »
yeah, he acted similiar to how my sister is now but worst (she is 6).
in 4th grade I met these other 3 kids "Kade Freeman" "liem Ho" and "David Iforgot" Those were my best friends. kade and liem had IQ's of 129 and were in the gifted program, at the time mine was 113, they wouldn't rub it in or brag, but when I told kade the result of my IQ test he told me "well thats actualy pretty low jeremy" I was a bit sad  :( . Liem was a very intelligent kid, he would spend his free time thinking of things to invent. I remember him telling me about some toothpaste related thing he made. and david was smart too, not as smart as them. David was into science fiction, like star wars and warhammer 41K. At recess we would play generic Kid games, were we would shoot at eachother with our fingers, slash with pretend swords etc. etc.  I miss them also, Google "wuz here" that's kades website.
(btw my IQ is 137 now =P, I hope you are reading this kade)

Speaking of IQ, in 6th grade I knew this kid named Adam. adam was such an egotistical douchebag. he would remind me every day that he was smarter than me, how he got better grades, and that I was a dumbass. that year he took an IQ test, (If I recall He had a score of 126) and he had gotten into advanced classes ( the same ones I was in due to FCAT scores) He would continue to brag and gloat until I had gotten my second IQ test, (137 adam! suck it!) that shut his fucking mouth.

Abominations created by Me and my brother on MSpaint.

Offline Rockerfrick

• Lots of Free Time
  • Theory of Nekomata
    • Nihilist Philanthropy
« Reply #46 on: July 14, 2009, 07:35:13 AM »
shock....I don't know if my IQ got lower because of thesis.... I have an IQ of 145.5. No offense, I was telling the truth.
[smwstuff]914[/smwstuff]

New Jawbox | Map Request Thread | Old Jawbox

Thou shalt not pie if thou shalt not meal.

Offline Roxas

• Quite Some Free Time
« Reply #47 on: July 14, 2009, 07:54:23 AM »
Quote from: "Rockerfrick"
shock....I don't know if my IQ got lower because of thesis.... I have an IQ of 145.5. No offense, I was telling the truth.
none taken, I was telling the truth too.

also I have some more stories (aren't you excited!)
these are about my Buffness (pretty much me just bragging about more stuff)

in the 7th grade, 2 days before the school year ended, my friend john mojica, was having a terrible day, john is the kid people love to hate. and so another one of my friends  William "Alex" Moss started picking on john so I started to tell him "bro leave john alone he's having a bad day" A bit of info about alex, he is very sensitive, has anger management issues, he wasbigger than me and people always pick on him. he starts screaming at the top of his lungs "PEOPLE ALWAYS PICK ON ME, SO WHAT!" and he starts making this huge scene where everyone is staring, so i tell him "I wonder why? your always bitching about everything!" then Sebastian starts laughing ,about something unrelated i might add. Alex gets up and is going to punch sebastion in the face, I get up and hold him back until the school security came and handled it. I got elbowed in the face during the process.

this one is short, but here it goes
in 8th grade (the year I just graduated)
my 7th grade brother just got a girlfriend, and like a good brother, I have to look out for them. so jesica tells me that there is this creep who keeps hitting on her and beeing a general prick, during lunch he tries to go up to jessica, she says "this is my boyfriends brother" and he walked away like nothing happened, just like that!

one of my brothers friends told me once that i was the toughest kid in school, and if that some other kid still went there (supposedly a huge fat kid, I don't remember his name) I would be an even match.
My brother is also a tough guy at school, no one messes with him, because of it. now my friend daniel didn't believe I could beat my little bro at arm wrestling, After I beat him, daniel told me "Jeremy, I am now officialy afraid of you"

I am going to miss those seventh graders  :cry: . at least I'll get to see them in highschool another year from now.

Edit: these are funny ones
(also, it's useful to know I failed math in 7th grade)
I had math class with a 7th grader named named Asia, she was usualy quite and shy. but the whole 7th grade class used to joke around and say we were going out and we got married and had a kid. I would usualy play along withthese jokes, asia didn't take them as lightly as I did. but one day, Nicole told me that asia actualy liked me, but I didn't actualy like asia, nicole was one of those girls who LOVED to set up relationships, even though she had never been in one. she eventualy convinced me to start going out with asia, the next day: Asia ignored me, I broke up with asia, and it turns out she didn't like me either. it's actualy a pretty funny story.

Also me and asia would have staring contests, this one time we had to leave lunch so she looked away, I told her that she was using that as an excuse,and that I could walk while having a staring contest, while walking backwards to class, having this staring contest with asia, i told her " It's easy all you have to do is know your surroundings" then i tripped on a bench >_<' not only did I lose the contest but I looked like a total jack-ass!

Asia has a friend named naydeen, god, im not sure how it's spelled. she was a tomboy and totaly hated me for no reason at all. whenever she had to leave to go to class she would kiss her friends and leave (nothing sexual, if thats what you guys are thinking) I would always say "hey, what about me!" she would always say "No!" or "Never!" and I would start laughing. one time elias and I met up with his new girlfriend, and naydeen. truth or dare, and she was dared to kiss me on the cheek, and everyone at school knew the next day, ha!

During the end of 8th grade at my 7th grade math class me, my brother and our friends (sabina, asia, laura, nicole, claudia) wereplaying cards, me, trying to appeal to our female friends decided to lay down on a desk

close to the one we were playing cards (I was close enough to play cards though). Another girl walks over to us and says "dude you look like a man-whore" LOL! I proceeded to lay down that way.

oh god do I have a lot of stories about my life (I still have a ton more)

Offline MasterLederhosen

• Too Much Free Time
« Reply #48 on: July 14, 2009, 02:12:13 PM »
IQ tests fail.

If you can't tell how smart you are by yourself, then you must be retarded.

Offline MC Jimmy

• Global Moderator
  • Ain't Nothin' but a Hound Dawg
  • Pon de replay?
    • MC Productions
« Reply #49 on: July 14, 2009, 02:14:21 PM »
IQ tests only weigh your Intellect with school subjects and not your abilities at a whole.

Offline Roxas

• Quite Some Free Time
« Reply #50 on: July 14, 2009, 08:36:38 PM »
Quote from: "EchoTheHedgehog"
IQ tests fail.

If you can't tell how smart you are by yourself, then you must be retarded.
I'm sorry I took an IQ test to get into more advanced classes, maybe next time I'll go up to the principal and demand to be sent immediately to college because I Know I'm the smartest dude on the planet based on just my own observations. and the only reason I can think about someone disliking IQ tests is because they scored low.

IQ tests only weigh your Intellect with school subjects and not your abilities at a whole.
yeah, I would think so too.

Offline MasterLederhosen

• Too Much Free Time
« Reply #51 on: July 14, 2009, 09:02:51 PM »
Either way, it was just a formal thing. You shouldn't take it too seriously.

Offline Rockerfrick

• Lots of Free Time
  • Theory of Nekomata
    • Nihilist Philanthropy
« Reply #52 on: July 15, 2009, 08:03:23 AM »
Quote from: "Roxas"
none taken, I was telling the truth too.

also I have some more stories (aren't you excited!)
these are about my Buffness (pretty much me just bragging about more stuff)

in the 7th grade, 2 days before the school year ended, my friend john mojica, was having a terrible day, john is the kid people love to hate. and so another one of my friends  William "Alex" Moss started picking on john so I started to tell him "bro leave john alone he's having a bad day" A bit of info about alex, he is very sensitive, has anger management issues, he wasbigger than me and people always pick on him. he starts screaming at the top of his lungs "PEOPLE ALWAYS PICK ON ME, SO WHAT!" and he starts making this huge scene where everyone is staring, so i tell him "I wonder why? your always bitching about everything!" then Sebastian starts laughing ,about something unrelated i might add. Alex gets up and is going to punch sebastion in the face, I get up and hold him back until the school security came and handled it. I got elbowed in the face during the process.

this one is short, but here it goes
in 8th grade (the year I just graduated)
my 7th grade brother just got a girlfriend, and like a good brother, I have to look out for them. so jesica tells me that there is this creep who keeps hitting on her and beeing a general prick, during lunch he tries to go up to jessica, she says "this is my boyfriends brother" and he walked away like nothing happened, just like that!

one of my brothers friends told me once that i was the toughest kid in school, and if that some other kid still went there (supposedly a huge fat kid, I don't remember his name) I would be an even match.
My brother is also a tough guy at school, no one messes with him, because of it. now my friend daniel didn't believe I could beat my little bro at arm wrestling, After I beat him, daniel told me "Jeremy, I am now officialy afraid of you"

I am going to miss those seventh graders  :cry: . at least I'll get to see them in highschool another year from now.

Edit: these are funny ones
(also, it's useful to know I failed math in 7th grade)
I had math class with a 7th grader named named Asia, she was usualy quite and shy. but the whole 7th grade class used to joke around and say we were going out and we got married and had a kid. I would usualy play along withthese jokes, asia didn't take them as lightly as I did. but one day, Nicole told me that asia actualy liked me, but I didn't actualy like asia, nicole was one of those girls who LOVED to set up relationships, even though she had never been in one. she eventualy convinced me to start going out with asia, the next day: Asia ignored me, I broke up with asia, and it turns out she didn't like me either. it's actualy a pretty funny story.

Also me and asia would have staring contests, this one time we had to leave lunch so she looked away, I told her that she was using that as an excuse,and that I could walk while having a staring contest, while walking backwards to class, having this staring contest with asia, i told her " It's easy all you have to do is know your surroundings" then i tripped on a bench >_<' not only did I lose the contest but I looked like a total jack-ass!

Asia has a friend named naydeen, god, im not sure how it's spelled. she was a tomboy and totaly hated me for no reason at all. whenever she had to leave to go to class she would kiss her friends and leave (nothing sexual, if thats what you guys are thinking) I would always say "hey, what about me!" she would always say "No!" or "Never!" and I would start laughing. one time elias and I met up with his new girlfriend, and naydeen. truth or dare, and she was dared to kiss me on the cheek, and everyone at school knew the next day, ha!

During the end of 8th grade at my 7th grade math class me, my brother and our friends (sabina, asia, laura, nicole, claudia) wereplaying cards, me, trying to appeal to our female friends decided to lay down on a desk

close to the one we were playing cards (I was close enough to play cards though). Another girl walks over to us and says "dude you look like a man-whore" LOL! I proceeded to lay down that way.

oh god do I have a lot of stories about my life (I still have a ton more)

ha ha ha good thing I sit on the chair in a proper posture :mrgreen: <- I love this smiley.

Well why don't you make a thread about those stories :peek: I want to hear them...

And what you do about Asia, I also do that to my crush...yes I almost failed at thesis because of her - it was...my third year at high school.
[smwstuff]914[/smwstuff]

Offline Yoshi Skier

• Posts Somewhat Often
« Reply #53 on: July 15, 2009, 12:06:45 PM »
Kind of a spinoff of the lucky moments thread, I miss grade school recess, especially kickball. Half the time we spent arguing the rules of the game, even though we played every day haha. In left field there was a fence pretty far out, and we always tried to kick it over, but we never could. Heck, we were only in fifth grade.
Florian Hufsky, 1986~2009. Hopefully now he can see how sorely he is missed and all the lives he has touched.

Offline Roxas

• Quite Some Free Time
« Reply #54 on: July 15, 2009, 02:48:14 PM »
ha ha ha good thing I sit on the chair in a proper posture :mrgreen: <- I love this smiley.

Well why don't you make a thread about those stories :peek: I want to hear them...

And what you do about Asia, I also do that to my crush...yes I almost failed at thesis because of her - it was...my third year at high school.
and apparantly I sit* like a man whore xD.

*lay down on that desk

and what is thesis?

also, I had a crush in 4th - 5th grade named Silvia. I was all quite about it, and I remember telling david, kade and liem, everybody knew the next day >_<. On top of that, she didn't even like me, she liked this boy named robert. I even got her a box of chocolates on valentines day too D=.

Offline Rockerfrick

• Lots of Free Time
  • Theory of Nekomata
    • Nihilist Philanthropy
« Reply #55 on: July 16, 2009, 03:44:11 AM »
Quote from: "Roxas"
and what is thesis?

Thesis writing..you know - the research..I hate that because our teacher is too damn booooring when she teach.

I sometimes listen to old songs - heck I do listen to BeeGees - they produce ggod music, even I often listen to heavy metal music m/, .
[smwstuff]914[/smwstuff]