Author Topic: Looking for the Mario Kart Wii Crowd!  (Read 873 times)

Offline SonicandMario5

• Almost Regular
Looking for the Mario Kart Wii Crowd!
« on: July 16, 2009, 09:08:09 PM »
Lately, I've had the opportunity to play Mario Kart Wii.  This game is freakin' awsome.  The only problem is, I can't find anyone else around me who seems to enjoy it, other than my parents and my very small circle of close friends.  Could someone help me find where the Mario Kart Wii crowd is?
Quote from: \"SonicandMario5\"
When you hear Darth Vader breathing behind you, and see Snake the next, you know that you\'ve been screwed by the most ruthless Outcast player ever. [DMC]Deadmerit.

Offline Ultra_Mario

• On the Bright Side: You came close to your record for damage healed as Medic
  • all dem bitches don't got no shit on me
    • please follow
Re: Looking for the Mario Kart Wii Crowd!
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2009, 09:16:37 PM »
not here

also enjoy your constant blue shells

Offline Psuedo

• Global Moderator
  • Quite Some Free Time
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2009, 10:03:20 PM »
Mario Kart Wii has atrocious AI that was given countless advantages over the player to make up for its utter stupidity, horrible new items, a subpar set of new courses grouped with some of the most forgettable past tracks in the series, and to top it all off it used those hideous Double Dash models that looked like laminated N64 models.

Why would you play this when you could play Mario Kart DS? Granted, it had the same AI problems, but it had a fantastic selection of both new and past courses, no bad items except the Blue Shell, and it's graphics were of average DS level (about equal to MKWii's models except without the absurd level of gloss).

Jk, jk. I understand the reasons for why someone would enjoy MKWii. It just doesn't appeal to me. Seriously, though. Don't forget about the DS, man.

Offline Yoshi Skier

• Posts Somewhat Often
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2009, 11:10:07 PM »
I've had fun with this game. Granted, if you go in expecting some revolutionary game you are going to be disappointed. But you can appreciate it for what it is, meaning that you will go from first to tenth because of a blue shell on the final stretch, it's alright. It's better playing with friends - we'll do team matches that are a blast.
Florian Hufsky, 1986~2009. Hopefully now he can see how sorely he is missed and all the lives he has touched.

Offline SonicandMario5

• Almost Regular
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2009, 11:14:31 PM »
I seem to have noticed those ai.  The one playing Baby Peach is especially nasty.  But again, both baby Peach and Baby Mario are nasty, and then on top of that, I can be just as nasty as some of the computers.  Well at least there are a few here who have played the game.
Quote from: \"SonicandMario5\"
When you hear Darth Vader breathing behind you, and see Snake the next, you know that you\'ve been screwed by the most ruthless Outcast player ever. [DMC]Deadmerit.