Author Topic: ITT we talk about How the earth is governed  (Read 3575 times)

Offline Roxas

• Quite Some Free Time
Re: Iv'e been thinking lately...(serious topic)
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2009, 12:46:33 PM »
Quote from: "Mr Mister"
Communism looks good on paper, but execution is horrible due to the human factor: greed.
Capitalism has it's major an minor flaws, but it works as showcased by the United States 200+ year run.
The Ten Commandments... I'm not really educated enough about this one to give an opinion so I'll leave it alone.

Out of the two I know, Capitalism seems to work the best and is proven to.
well said, Before I actualy learned what communism was I was all "communism sux" but then I learned a bit about it, and it actually does look good on paper, i was actually interested in the idea, but what communist society has lasted more than 50 years?

Plus, ten commandments are really....VERY HARD TO FOLLOW. You can't live without breaking a SIMPLE RULE. Example is the Sabbath, yeah people are way TOO busy and for that, he can't do that for people with whom he work for/with would be very angry. Remember that people have different principles. They will do what is right. I'm not an atheist but just really this is very hard to follow.
You give a great point, I change my mind about those, I would rather live in my nice capitalist nation. but on the flip-side some of the rules are more like things that people should/shouldn't be doing anyway. Like killing people, or having an affair, not idolizing yourself.

Abominations created by Me and my brother on MSpaint.

Offline Rockerfrick

• Lots of Free Time
  • Theory of Nekomata
    • Nihilist Philanthropy
« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2009, 04:06:04 PM »
Quote from: "Rockerfrick"
They will do what is right.

Oh may I add "they will do what they want and they want it now. It's a person thing, you know. People, most of them, get angry when their necessities aren't fulfilled."
[smwstuff]914[/smwstuff]

New Jawbox | Map Request Thread | Old Jawbox

Thou shalt not pie if thou shalt not meal.

Offline MC Jimmy

• Global Moderator
  • Ain't Nothin' but a Hound Dawg
  • Pon de replay?
    • MC Productions
« Reply #17 on: June 11, 2009, 04:42:53 PM »
Too bad not everyone is christian, so the ten commandments wouldn't need to apply to them.

Offline Roxas

• Quite Some Free Time
« Reply #18 on: June 11, 2009, 05:18:02 PM »
1-5 wouldn't apply to atheists, but 6-10 should apply to everyone.

Offline Madosuki

• Lots of Free Time
    • Steam Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 11, 2009, 05:34:56 PM »
but, once again,  that dosnt mean theyll be followed
Oh, come, lovely child! Come thou with me! For many a game I will play there with thee.

Offline Evil Eye Sigma [But]

• this title came sooner than the last
« Reply #20 on: June 11, 2009, 06:15:29 PM »
The non-religious Commandments are very vague. There are some rules you feel are good now that aren't in the said commandments, that would make them legal. For example, How would you feel about Pedophilia being legalized?

Steam Profile!
THE GENERIC PIRATES ARE DEAD, GO HOME.

Offline Rockerfrick

• Lots of Free Time
  • Theory of Nekomata
    • Nihilist Philanthropy
« Reply #21 on: June 11, 2009, 09:07:56 PM »
Moslems are a sure blow from ten commandments. They can legalize killings - Jihad.

First commandment is "You shall have no other gods than me"... how about those non-Christians especially polytheismic religions? Will they perish in hell?

You CAN disobey the 10 commandments because this is made by man. In addition to that, can your soul burn in hell if you believe your religion truly? Christianity has holes in the genuineness of their beliefs, example is Catholicism in which, it was a combination of religions for Constantine to unite his Empire. Is December 25 Christmas when then animals in the manger goes out to graze?

I am a true Catholic. I just express my idea, and I'm not an atheist.
[smwstuff]914[/smwstuff]

Offline MC Jimmy

• Global Moderator
  • Pon de replay?
    • MC Productions
« Reply #22 on: June 11, 2009, 09:45:17 PM »
Ok I gotta address that if you want to keep this topic serious, you need to correctly spell things.

Offline eeliottheking

• MAGIC. LEVEL UP.
    • http://DIGDUG.DIGDUG
« Reply #23 on: June 11, 2009, 11:00:17 PM »
Muslim Extremists are a sure blow from ten commandments. They can rationalize killings - Jihad.

Fixed.

Quote from: "me"
Christian Extremists are a sure blow from ten commandments. They can rationalize killings - Crusades.

rephrased.
Hi

Offline formula1

• Almost Regular
« Reply #24 on: June 12, 2009, 04:15:48 AM »
Goal
-Mass profuction and energy
--When the cost of labor becomes lower then the cost of Energy, we realize that labor is no longer necessary in our economy and people just become lazy asses
-Seeking more space science since in the long term, our sun will burn out, our solarsystem will die and we must seek to continue to thrive even after.
--Making sure of this may mean creating robots that clone our dna in order to reproduce on foreign planets while also avoiding any potential gravity traps and energy problems the universe has in store.
-Promoting freedom of speech, in as many ways possible
-Making sure our earth doesn't die off before we can get off it. the safety of the planet is important, but not the most important thing

Protection
-The police force, CIA and FBI are very important, however, there needs to be a few ways tp make sure there are checks and balances on the powerful
1) making sure they feel like they are part of the world, and that killing a person is like killing a family member
2) making sure that there job is to patrol, protect and serve. They are not a task force but rather as much taxi drivers as they are protectors.
3) THe people should not hate them as much as respect them and the job they are meant to serve. Hate the rules, not the people.

Drugs and Happiness and economy
-Every one will get the same amount in paycheck
--Jobs include
---Sector Management (this can be in any sector, but basically involves more paper work then anything else)
---Protection
---Service-Includes restaurant
---Refurbishing-Includes plumbing, archatecture and engineering
---Exploration-Includes Past, Present and future
---Government-Government will be a mandatory class in school, and anyone will be an eligable choice. It will work like jury duty rather then a campaign, anyone can do it, its if you're the unlucky one to have to.

-With each paycheck you have the choice to get a bunch of valuable items, and the goal would to make sure products were cheap enough to make so everyone can have one while also creating add ons for personal customization satisfaction that people would have to save up for

You do not get a paycheck if you don't have a job
-School is free, however the guidlines of passing

Capitalist aspects
-Inventions will get you money for each time a person buys the product
-Fame will get you money for each time people buy your product
-There will be "Electricity gyms" where people can ride bicycles and lift weights and the movement is transfered into electricity. Depending on how much electricity you make will decide how much money you take

Laws
-They initially go through the lower offices, and if they are accepted, they are passed to relays that allow other offices to see whether they are worth it or not.

yeah........
I want the wisest things to happen
If you like stuff. That stuff will always exsist.... IN YOUR MIND! OH SHNAP! UNLESS U FORGETZ IT! OR SHNAP! maybe...
Destryers Inc

Offline MC Jimmy

• Global Moderator
  • Pon de replay?
    • MC Productions
« Reply #25 on: June 12, 2009, 09:21:35 AM »
Quote from: "formula1"
I sure hope you don't mean we need drugs to be happy in life, and for our society to work.

Offline Rockerfrick

• Lots of Free Time
  • Theory of Nekomata
    • Nihilist Philanthropy
« Reply #26 on: June 12, 2009, 09:27:49 AM »
USSR is a dystopia during communism.
[smwstuff]914[/smwstuff]

Offline Roxas

• Quite Some Free Time
« Reply #27 on: June 12, 2009, 10:02:16 AM »
Quote from: "formula1"
Goal
-Mass profuction and energy
--When the cost of labor becomes lower then the cost of Energy, we realize that labor is no longer necessary in our economy and people just become lazy asses
-Seeking more space science since in the long term, our sun will burn out, our solarsystem will die and we must seek to continue to thrive even after.
--Making sure of this may mean creating robots that clone our dna in order to reproduce on foreign planets while also avoiding any potential gravity traps and energy problems the universe has in store.
-Promoting freedom of speech, in as many ways possible
-Making sure our earth doesn't die off before we can get off it. the safety of the planet is important, but not the most important thing

Protection
-The police force, CIA and FBI are very important, however, there needs to be a few ways tp make sure there are checks and balances on the powerful
1) making sure they feel like they are part of the world, and that killing a person is like killing a family member
2) making sure that there job is to patrol, protect and serve. They are not a task force but rather as much taxi drivers as they are protectors.
3) THe people should not hate them as much as respect them and the job they are meant to serve. Hate the rules, not the people.

-Every one will get the same amount in paycheck
--Jobs include
---Sector Management (this can be in any sector, but basically involves more paper work then anything else)
---Protection
---Service-Includes restaurant
---Refurbishing-Includes plumbing, archatecture and engineering
---Exploration-Includes Past, Present and future
---Government-Government will be a mandatory class in school, and anyone will be an eligable choice. It will work like jury duty rather then a campaign, anyone can do it, its if you're the unlucky one to have to.

-With each paycheck you have the choice to get a bunch of valuable items, and the goal would to make sure products were cheap enough to make so everyone can have one while also creating add ons for personal customization satisfaction that people would have to save up for

You do not get a paycheck if you don't have a job
-School is free, however the guidlines of passing

Capitalist aspects
-Inventions will get you money for each time a person buys the product
-Fame will get you money for each time people buy your product
-There will be "Electricity gyms" where people can ride bicycles and lift weights and the movement is transfered into electricity. Depending on how much electricity you make will decide how much money you take

Laws
-They initially go through the lower offices, and if they are accepted, they are passed to relays that allow other offices to see whether they are worth it or not.

yeah........
Oh Damn, you put a lot more thought into this than I did, I totaly wish you could rule the world with this government. lol

Offline Tanuki

• Global Moderator
  • Too Much Free Time
  • w
« Reply #28 on: June 12, 2009, 10:03:01 AM »
You might want to remember that Russia had a god damn feudal system running up to 1917 and what Stalin did after Lenin bit the dust in 1924 was some hardcore totalitarianism.
Not protecting Stalin or anything, he has more people on his kill log than Hitler. Russia was pretty backwards to begin with anyways.

apart from that good going captain obvious

and it's "was", since the USSR ended in 1991 and Russia was still sh[sub:10y8xkpp][/sub:10y8xkpp]it - see the russian business oligarchs bringing the thing almost back to feudalism, full circle

Offline Rockerfrick

• Lots of Free Time
  • Theory of Nekomata
    • Nihilist Philanthropy
« Reply #29 on: June 12, 2009, 12:18:13 PM »
Quote from: "Tanuki"
You might want to remember that Russia had a god damn feudal system running up to 1917 and what Stalin did after Lenin bit the dust in 1924 was some hardcore totalitarianism.
Not protecting Stalin or anything, he has more people on his kill log than Hitler. Russia was pretty backwards to begin with anyways.

apart from that good going captain obvious

and it's "was", since the USSR ended in 1991 and Russia was still sh[sub:25571fq5][/sub:25571fq5]it - see the russian business oligarchs bringing the thing almost back to feudalism, full circle

no...it's "maybe will". Russia might be dumped again into communism. We are not sure. Future will tell.

Gosh yeah Stalin almost killed whole Russia...

And Russia was still rogue these days. USA caused this, because Truman wants to change the communistic ideology of Russia to democratic and free USA. After WWII, there were arising problems (e.g. nuclear weapons) and this is a complete opposite to their alliance against Germany in WWII.

Maybe Kennedy seemed scared of the Tsar Bomba.

Korea also. North and South is divided because of ideologies. North tried to invade South, and we all know that North is communistic; South is the democratic. Russia is allied to North because they share the same ideology, and so is the United Sates to South Korea. South wasn't invaded since US, UK, Turkey, Canada, Australia, France, the Philippines, the Netherlands, Belgium, New Zealand plus others help South. North then didn't budge, except they produce more quantities of nuclear armaments.

IDK, but I wished Earth is united: there will be no boundaries, no countries. Therefore mankind will be together for the advancement and future of the human race. But this isn't perfect either, since all mankind will depend into one ruler, and the ruler is the one who makes the whole world organized, or dystopic.

But no that doesn't seem right. That was risky. ANY government has flaws, and you can't determine the right government for a country.
[smwstuff]914[/smwstuff]