72dpiarmy

The Archives => Old Blah^3 Threads => Everything Else => Topic started by: Pibza on April 11, 2008, 10:45:12 PM

Title: So today was weird
Post by: Pibza on April 11, 2008, 10:45:12 PM
I went to school
Then I got to social studies and had to go to the bathroom
So then I sat on the toilet and like had a panic attack
Then I told my health teacher and she's like "you shud go hom olo"
So then I tried to call my grandparents twice but no one answered
So then I just walked home
What the hell.
Title: Re: So today was weird
Post by: MC Jimmy on April 11, 2008, 10:52:21 PM
I walk home from school lots of times.  It's over an hour away from my house. :V
Title: Re: So today was weird
Post by: MasterLederhosen on April 12, 2008, 01:32:56 AM
Well, I don't mind walking from school, It's less than a kilometer away from home.
Title: Re: So today was weird
Post by: Squall on April 12, 2008, 01:40:33 AM
Yeah, I've often found myself walking home because of stuff like that. For instance, I had detention often and I would have to stay after school (keep in mind I ride the bus and it doesn't provide transportation for "Delinquents") and I would find it almost impossible to get a hold of my parents.So more than half the time I found myself walking 2 miles home crossing 2 major highways  :lol: It's a serious "wtf where were you?" issue I would say on my parents part.
Title: Re: So today was weird
Post by: kNova on April 12, 2008, 02:27:44 AM
Quote from: "Squall"
Yeah, I've often found myself walking home because of stuff like that. For instance, I had detention often and I would have to stay after school (keep in mind I ride the bus and it doesn't provide transportation for "Delinquents") and I would find it almost impossible to get a hold of my parents.So more than half the time I found myself walking 2 miles home crossing 2 major highways  :lol: It's a serious "wtf where were you?" issue I would say on my parents part.

*pokes*

Welcome to 72dpi, please leave your soul at the door.

Back on topic, I never walk home from school, because I live a town away. >> It's a 15 minute drive, and I have a truck now, so oh well.
Title: Re: So today was weird
Post by: Squall on April 12, 2008, 03:43:20 AM
Quote from: "kNova"
Quote from: "Squall"
Yeah, I've often found myself walking home because of stuff like that. For instance, I had detention often and I would have to stay after school (keep in mind I ride the bus and it doesn't provide transportation for "Delinquents") and I would find it almost impossible to get a hold of my parents.So more than half the time I found myself walking 2 miles home crossing 2 major highways  :lol: It's a serious "wtf where were you?" issue I would say on my parents part.

*pokes*

Welcome to 72dpi, please leave your soul at the door.

Back on topic, I never walk home from school, because I live a town away. >> It's a 15 minute drive, and I have a truck now, so oh well.
Lol, well I don't have that problem anymore since I take online classes now :lol: *dies from poke*
Title: Re: So today was weird
Post by: AlMightyBob on April 12, 2008, 05:23:04 AM
You had a panic attack on the pooper?

Why?
Title: Re: So today was weird
Post by: Pibza on April 12, 2008, 02:45:13 PM
Quote from: "AlMightyBob"
You had a panic attack on the pooper?

Why?

Because if I pushed any harder I'd blow my brains out :V
Title: Re: So today was weird
Post by: AlMightyBob on April 12, 2008, 05:43:44 PM
Oh right, never thought about that.

That was silly.
Title: Re: So today was weird
Post by: Madkid30000 on April 13, 2008, 11:23:25 PM
Try taking anti-depressants ever heard of it?
Title: Re: So today was weird
Post by: Chaos on April 14, 2008, 04:38:52 PM
Quote from: "Madkid30000"
Try taking anti-depressants ever heard of it?
Try constructive posting, ever heard of that?

Pika: If you're gonna freak out in the bathroom, try to take medicine or try eating better foods. So there's less of a mess for you to go through.
Title: Re: So today was weird
Post by: Psuedo on April 14, 2008, 04:41:20 PM
Quote from: "Pikablu"
Quote from: "AlMightyBob"
You had a panic attack on the pooper?

Why?

Because if I pushed any harder I'd blow my brains out :V
Fiber.
Title: Re: So today was weird
Post by: Pibza on April 14, 2008, 07:08:15 PM
Quote from: "Chaos"
Quote from: "Madkid30000"
Try taking anti-depressants ever heard of it?
Try constructive posting, ever heard of that?

Pika: If you're gonna freak out in the bathroom, try to take medicine or try eating better foods. So there's less of a mess for you to go through.

Both: Try reading posts, ever heard of that?
Title: Re: So today was weird
Post by: MC Jimmy on April 15, 2008, 10:41:46 AM
Quote from: "Madkid30000"
Try taking anti-depressants ever heard of it?
(http://http://lc.fdots.com/cc/lc/9b/9b7fe57edb28a657300a824e6e20be8d.jpg)
Title: Re: So today was weird
Post by: Zadrave on April 15, 2008, 10:48:00 AM
MC Jimmy won.
Title: Re: So today was weird
Post by: Outrage on April 15, 2008, 10:53:03 AM
Quote from: "MC Jimmy"
Quote from: "Madkid30000"
Try taking anti-depressants ever heard of it?
(http://http://lc.fdots.com/cc/lc/9b/9b7fe57edb28a657300a824e6e20be8d.jpg)

Haha it took me a whole minute to get it.


...I shouldn't be laughing so loud in class :X
Title: Re: So today was weird
Post by: Turndawg107 on April 15, 2008, 02:03:53 PM
lol.  Classic Robin Williams.