72dpiarmy

The Archives => Old Blah^3 Threads => Everything Else's Locked Topics => Topic started by: Agastya on April 06, 2008, 04:19:52 AM

Title: hey tanuki
Post by: Agastya on April 06, 2008, 04:19:52 AM
please don't kill me I just wanted a new av and an excuse to change my title back to normal and use the sig image

ilu thnx 4 understandan
Title: Re: hey tanuki
Post by: MSX on April 06, 2008, 04:20:38 AM
Quote from: "Dr. LKA"
please don't kill me I just wanted a new av and an excuse to change my title back to normal and use the sig image

ilu thnx 4 understandan


Lol?
Title: Re: hey tanuki
Post by: Agastya on April 06, 2008, 04:22:23 AM
Quote from: "MetalShadicX"
Lol?

I am glad you find my situation that is pleading for my life to be quite amusing and you are laughing out loud over this situation

in the event a war breaks out and /ee/ explodes, you'll be the first to know since this is amazingly funny to you :cool:
Title: Re: hey tanuki
Post by: MSX on April 06, 2008, 04:27:23 AM
Quote from: "Dr. LKA"
Quote from: "MetalShadicX"
Lol?

I am glad you find my situation that is pleading for my life to be quite amusing and you are laughing out loud over this situation

in the event a war breaks out and /ee/ explodes, you'll be the first to know since this is amazingly funny to you :cool:

Uhm.... *Leaves the forums*
Title: Re: hey tanuki
Post by: JJames19119 on April 06, 2008, 05:05:57 AM
RKS avatar fad gogogo
Title: Re: hey tanuki
Post by: Tanuki on April 06, 2008, 05:25:40 AM
Dear LKA, I can forgive you for stealin' my busty non-loli, but can you forgive me for stealing your precious loli?
<3!
Title: Re: hey tanuki
Post by: General Guy on April 06, 2008, 05:30:49 AM
*head explodes*
(http://http://i31.tinypic.com/n1cxfn.png)
Title: Re: hey tanuki
Post by: Vermilion on April 06, 2008, 09:31:10 AM
Fuck you JJames, you stole her from me.
Title: Re: hey tanuki
Post by: Turndawg107 on April 06, 2008, 01:42:26 PM
Damn.  There goes another member from the Hellsinker avatar fad...
Title: Re: hey tanuki
Post by: JJames19119 on April 06, 2008, 01:49:53 PM
Quote from: "Turndawg107"
Damn.  There goes another member from the Hellsinker avatar fad...

Joooooiiiiiin uuuuuuuussssssss.....</zombie>
Title: Re: hey tanuki
Post by: Agastya on April 06, 2008, 02:24:32 PM
(http://http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/932/wilylp4.png)

I KNEW YOU WOULD FALL FOR MY TRAP CARD, TANUKI actually I have no clue I'm just trying to say something dramatic
Title: Re: hey tanuki
Post by: Tanuki on April 06, 2008, 02:43:14 PM
..Oh crap help
Title: Re: hey tanuki
Post by: JJames19119 on April 06, 2008, 02:54:48 PM
Don't worry Tanuki I GOT TWO CHARACTERS IN MY AV AND SIG
Title: Re: hey tanuki
Post by: Turndawg107 on April 06, 2008, 02:55:48 PM
Quote from: "JJames19119"
Joooooiiiiiin uuuuuuuussssssss.....</zombie>
Like I'd ever let Minogame get replaced by a RKS character. HELL NO!
Title: Re: hey tanuki
Post by: Agastya on April 06, 2008, 02:58:39 PM
hey

hey tanuki

you remember that part after [spoilers:3luygw7r]beating Sepperin

when Iris comes in

and assblasts him

yeah you do

of course you do

it was a huge plot twist

well hey remember when she shot Spiritia down to 1 health

then when she shot again Freudia stopped the shot

and she got scared and ran away[/spoilers:3luygw7r]

yes you should

you just couldn't believe any of it
Title: Re: hey tanuki
Post by: General Guy on April 06, 2008, 03:00:33 PM
Quote from: "General Guy"
*head explodes*
(http://http://i31.tinypic.com/n1cxfn.png)
the fun cannot be halted <_<
Title: Re: hey tanuki
Post by: Agastya on April 06, 2008, 03:01:11 PM
Quote from: "General Guy"
the fun cannot be halted <_<

CUBE
Title: Re: hey tanuki
Post by: Vermilion on April 06, 2008, 03:06:39 PM
If you're brave enough, and enough of a game master, you will reach level red, where you will face The Dreaded Cone.
Title: Re: hey tanuki
Post by: Tanuki on April 06, 2008, 03:08:27 PM
But man these are like major spoilers for all those people who haven't played it!
And yeah brb denying the truth

Quote from: "Dr. LKA"
Quote from: "General Guy"
the fun cannot be halted <_<

CUBE

DEFENDER OF THE POLYVERSE or idk
Title: Re: hey tanuki
Post by: Turndawg107 on April 06, 2008, 03:11:56 PM
Also thanks. I just got the game spoiled for me.
Title: Re: hey tanuki
Post by: Agastya on April 06, 2008, 03:19:09 PM
Quote from: "Tanuki^0"
And yeah brb denying the truth

I'm in your mind

Destroying your logic

defiling everything you knew

How does that make you feel hmm?
Title: Re: hey tanuki
Post by: Tanuki on April 06, 2008, 03:20:09 PM
Quote from: "Dr. LKA"
Quote from: "Tanuki^0"
And yeah brb denying the truth

I'm in your mind

Destroying your logic

defiling everything you knew

How does that make you feel hmm?
Kinda happy.
Title: Re: hey tanuki
Post by: Agastya on April 06, 2008, 03:22:23 PM
Quote from: "Tanuki^0"
Kinda happy.

ness ness ness ness ness ness ness ness ness

I

FEEL

HAPPY
Title: Re: hey tanuki
Post by: Tanuki on April 06, 2008, 03:25:32 PM
NOT HAPPY AS IN TRIPP- oh wait, I'm not sure.
Title: Re: hey tanuki
Post by: Agastya on April 06, 2008, 03:26:10 PM
Quote from: "Tanuki^0"
NOT HAPPY AS IN TRIPP- oh wait, I'm not sure.

you're not sure about anything anymore because of the truth
Title: Re: hey tanuki
Post by: Tanuki on April 06, 2008, 03:28:07 PM
Quote from: "Dr. LKA"
you're not sure about anything anymore because of the truth
Stop distorting my mind and I might sort things out.
Or actually that would be fine really.
Title: Re: hey tanuki
Post by: Agastya on April 06, 2008, 03:31:00 PM
Quote from: "Tanuki^0"
Stop distorting my mind and I might sort things out.
Or actually that would be fine really.

if I stop you can't sort things out but I wouldn't want that
if I don't stop that'd apparently be fine to you and I wouldn't want that

CONUNDRUM
Title: Re: hey tanuki
Post by: Tanuki on April 06, 2008, 03:39:32 PM
Quote from: "Dr. LKA"
if I stop you can't sort things out but I wouldn't want that
if I don't stop that'd apparently be fine to you and I wouldn't want that

CONUNDRUM
What's your goal anyways? Evaluate and try to figure out what would achieve it the best way!
Title: Re: hey tanuki
Post by: Agastya on April 06, 2008, 03:46:19 PM
Quote from: "Tanuki^0"
What's your goal anyways? Evaluate and try to figure out what would achieve it the best way!

the better question is what is your goal? mine is quite clear, but I might have already accomplished it.
Title: Re: hey tanuki
Post by: Tanuki on April 06, 2008, 03:49:14 PM
Quote from: "Dr. LKA"
Quote from: "Tanuki^0"
What's your goal anyways? Evaluate and try to figure out what would achieve it the best way!

the better question is what is your goal? mine is quite clear, but I might have already accomplished it.
My goal was to help you achieve your goal.
Maybe that wasn't such a good idea, really.
Title: Re: hey tanuki
Post by: Agastya on April 06, 2008, 03:52:57 PM
Hindsight is always 20/20!
Title: Re: hey tanuki
Post by: Tanuki on April 06, 2008, 03:55:08 PM
Quote from: "Dr. LKA"
Hindsight is always 20/20!

But mine is ⑨/20.
Title: Re: hey tanuki
Post by: Agastya on April 06, 2008, 03:57:17 PM
No wonder you can't see your foolish mistakes every time!

I bet you'd have gone after the time machine again.
Title: Re: hey tanuki
Post by: JJames19119 on April 06, 2008, 03:59:53 PM
GROLLSCHWERT
Title: Re: hey tanuki
Post by: Tanuki on April 06, 2008, 04:00:45 PM
Quote from: "Dr. LKA"
No wonder you can't see your foolish mistakes every time!

I bet you'd have gone after the time machine again.
Gladly I won't be bothered trying to find one of those.
Title: Re: hey tanuki
Post by: Agastya on April 06, 2008, 04:03:29 PM
Quote from: "Tanuki^0"
Gladly I won't be bothered trying to find one of those.

How can you be sure of this? You never know.

Kinda like how you don't see that death laser coming from behind you. *sidestep*
Title: Re: hey tanuki
Post by: Tanuki on April 06, 2008, 04:08:35 PM
Quote from: "Dr. LKA"
How can you be sure of this? You never know.

Kinda like how you don't see that death laser coming from behind you. *sidestep*
Even if I do game over eventually I will always be able to continue :V
Title: Re: hey tanuki
Post by: Agastya on April 06, 2008, 04:10:34 PM
A continue only helps you when you're able to keep going.

Now if it's been hours, you've been doing nothing but lose, a continue can't help you any more than stopping and just walking away.

In fact walking away would probably help you more.
Title: Re: hey tanuki
Post by: Tanuki on April 06, 2008, 04:11:41 PM
Quote from: "Dr. LKA"
A continue only helps you when you're able to keep going.

Now if it's been hours, you've been doing nothing but lose, a continue can't help you any more than stopping and just walking away.

In fact walking away would probably help you more.
I sat 8 hours infront of the Wily stages in RKS grinding and seeing millions of game over screens until I finally beat it.
Do you really think I'll give up that easily.
Title: Re: hey tanuki
Post by: Agastya on April 06, 2008, 04:13:27 PM
It was probably because you closed it near the end and entered ragemodo while probably attacking whatever was in front of you.

Oh hey that's no different than Grolla!
Title: Re: hey tanuki
Post by: Tanuki on April 06, 2008, 04:18:33 PM
Quote from: "Dr. LKA"
It was probably because you closed it near the end and entered ragemodo while probably attacking whatever was in front of you.

Oh hey that's no different than Grolla!
I think it was largely pure frustration that kept me going.

Fun stuff.
Title: Re: hey tanuki
Post by: JJames19119 on April 06, 2008, 04:19:34 PM
GORARAATSUWATO
Title: Re: hey tanuki
Post by: Agastya on April 06, 2008, 04:19:52 PM
Quote from: "Tanuki^0"
I think it was largely pure frustration that kept me going.

Fun stuff.

Yep, ragemodo.
Title: Re: hey tanuki
Post by: Tanuki on April 06, 2008, 04:27:35 PM
Quote from: "JJames19119"
GORARAATSUWATO
I take lots of damage from grudges >:

Quote from: "Dr. LKA"
Yep, ragemodo.
My healthbar goes a deep bloody red about halfway there.


Which reminds me, you only like Freudia due to her red eyecolour and awesome bossfight + music amirite
Title: Re: hey tanuki
Post by: Agastya on April 06, 2008, 04:35:15 PM
Shame you don't really like Iris since she was a source of the rage!
Title: Re: hey tanuki
Post by: Tanuki on April 06, 2008, 04:36:34 PM
Quote from: "Dr. LKA"
Shame you don't really like Iris since she was a source of the rage!
More like that cute little crown on that badass little loli.
Title: Re: hey tanuki
Post by: Agastya on April 06, 2008, 04:37:09 PM
You keep telling yourself that
Title: Re: hey tanuki
Post by: Tanuki on April 06, 2008, 04:40:03 PM
Quote from: "Dr. LKA"
You keep telling yourself that
Wow, look who's entering ragemodo
Title: Re: hey tanuki
Post by: Agastya on April 06, 2008, 04:42:03 PM
That wasn't rage, silly

It would have been bold!
Title: Re: hey tanuki
Post by: Tanuki on April 06, 2008, 04:42:36 PM
Quote from: "Dr. LKA"
That wasn't rage, silly

It would have been bold!
Ooh okay

So how's your happyspikes.
Title: Re: hey tanuki
Post by: JJames19119 on April 06, 2008, 04:43:29 PM
Guys guys

Let's all just share an etank and be happy :<
Title: Re: hey tanuki
Post by: Tanuki on April 06, 2008, 04:44:27 PM
Quote from: "JJames19119"
Guys guys

Let's all just share an etank and be happy :<
I'm happy enough, though I could do with some extra happyspikes.
Title: Re: hey tanuki
Post by: Agastya on April 06, 2008, 04:46:07 PM
Why are we listening to JJ

Grolla would eventually kill us
Title: Re: hey tanuki
Post by: JJames19119 on April 06, 2008, 04:46:13 PM
IF THAT WAS TRUE YOU WOULDN'T BE IN WAR RIGHT NOW *cry cut die etc*
Title: Re: hey tanuki
Post by: Ultra_Mario on April 06, 2008, 04:48:41 PM
frosted butts.

hey guys what's going on here.
Title: Re: hey tanuki
Post by: Tanuki on April 06, 2008, 04:50:16 PM
Quote from: "Dr. LKA"
Why are we listening to JJ

Grolla would eventually kill us
There's a reason I dislike Grolla, a very apparent reason!

Quote from: "JJames19119"
*cry cut die etc*
Grolla is ragemodo, not emomodo.
Title: Re: hey tanuki
Post by: JJames19119 on April 06, 2008, 04:52:29 PM
Quote from: "Dr. LKA"
Grolla would eventually kill us

So would I!
Title: Re: hey tanuki
Post by: Agastya on April 06, 2008, 04:52:41 PM
I have that really bad feeling something bad is about to happen
Title: Re: hey tanuki
Post by: Tanuki on April 06, 2008, 04:55:11 PM
Quote from: "Dr. LKA"
I have that really bad feeling something bad is about to happen
brb hiding
Title: Re: hey tanuki
Post by: JJames19119 on April 06, 2008, 04:56:38 PM
Watch as I take LKA's weapon and defeat Tanuki with it
Title: Re: hey tanuki
Post by: Tanuki on April 06, 2008, 04:56:58 PM
Quote from: "Spiritia"
Watch as I take LKA's weapon and defeat Tanuki with it
You make nice moaning sounds when you take damage btw
Title: Re: hey tanuki
Post by: JJames19119 on April 06, 2008, 04:57:37 PM
Quote from: "Tanuki^0"
Quote from: "Spiritia"
Watch as I take LKA's weapon and defeat Tanuki with it
You make nice moaning sounds when you take damage btw

You're thinking of my sister.
Title: Re: hey tanuki
Post by: Turndawg107 on April 06, 2008, 04:58:31 PM
You people are crazy.

*fires a series of homing streams that envelop everyone in the thread*
Title: Re: hey tanuki
Post by: Tanuki on April 06, 2008, 04:59:24 PM
Quote from: "Spiritia"
You're thinking of my sister.
Oh there's more of where you came from?
Title: Re: hey tanuki
Post by: Agastya on April 06, 2008, 04:59:41 PM
Quote from: "Tanuki^0"
brb hiding

you and your fancy wily castles

also dear JJ,

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... &plindex=2 (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4089872117671378625&q=freudia&total=11&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=2)
Title: Re: hey tanuki
Post by: JJames19119 on April 06, 2008, 05:01:12 PM
Quote from: "Tanuki^0"
Quote from: "Spiritia"
You're thinking of my sister.
Oh there's more of where you came from?

Liebea calls me onee-chan. :V

Quote from: "Turndawg107"
You people are crazy.

*fires a series of homing streams that envelop everyone in the thread*

I'll just etank and attack you with your weakness >:V
Title: Re: hey tanuki
Post by: Turndawg107 on April 06, 2008, 05:02:02 PM
I'll just graze/bomb/auto-reject and continue firing homing streams.
Title: Re: hey tanuki
Post by: Tanuki on April 06, 2008, 05:02:50 PM
Quote from: "Spiritia"
Liebea calls me onee-chan. :V
Both of you have quality moaning sounds.
Title: Re: hey tanuki
Post by: JJames19119 on April 06, 2008, 05:03:12 PM
Quote from: "Turndawg107"
I'll just graze/bomb/auto-reject and continue firing homing streams.

Unlike you I have infinite continues.

Owned.
Title: Re: hey tanuki
Post by: Agastya on April 06, 2008, 05:03:41 PM
Stop trying to collide worlds Turn

You're in our world

Where your physics do not apply
Title: Re: hey tanuki
Post by: Turndawg107 on April 06, 2008, 05:05:05 PM
Ok.

*encases Spiritia in a sphere of invert colors and pain*

*enters the sphere and bombs in her face*

Too late for that LKA.  Get off your fat ass and grab both games, like SOME PEOPLE.
Title: Re: hey tanuki
Post by: Tanuki on April 06, 2008, 05:05:27 PM
So yes, where'd the attempted mindrape go
Title: Re: hey tanuki
Post by: JJames19119 on April 06, 2008, 05:06:38 PM
Quote from: "Turndawg107"
Ok.

*encases Sprirtia in a sphere of invert colors and pain*

*enters the sphere and bombs in her face*

*Only takes a bit of damage that an etank cures*

There is no such thing as instant death where I come from!

...unless it's spikes. ._.
Title: Re: hey tanuki
Post by: Agastya on April 06, 2008, 05:06:42 PM
Quote from: "Tanuki^0"
So yes, where'd the attempted mindrape go

It stopped somewhere around Turn crashing the party trying to be better with different game physics
Title: Re: hey tanuki
Post by: Tanuki on April 06, 2008, 05:13:04 PM
Quote from: "Dr. LKA"
Quote from: "Tanuki^0"
So yes, where'd the attempted mindrape go

It stopped somewhere around Turn crashing the party trying to be better with different game physics
okay so what are you trying to achieve with what we started back there anyway?




Also JJ: Death Lasers
Title: Re: hey tanuki
Post by: JJames19119 on April 06, 2008, 05:13:36 PM
Quote from: "Tanuki^0"
Also JJ: Death Lasers

...that too. :<
Title: Re: hey tanuki
Post by: Tanuki on April 06, 2008, 05:17:19 PM
Quote from: "Spiritia"
Quote from: "Tanuki^0"
Also JJ: Death Lasers

...that too. :<
But only worry about that when facing Freudia, no need to panic.
Title: Re: hey tanuki
Post by: Agastya on April 06, 2008, 05:56:36 PM
It's the sensation that's sweeping the nation
Title: Re: hey tanuki
Post by: JJames19119 on April 06, 2008, 05:58:06 PM
It's "Japanese Mind Control 30th Anniversary Edition"
Title: Re: hey tanuki
Post by: Tanuki on April 06, 2008, 05:58:23 PM
Quote from: "Freudia"
It's the sensation that's sweeping the nation
Like I do when I sweep across the screen and steal 25% of Spiritia's health on contact!
Title: Re: hey tanuki
Post by: Outrage on April 06, 2008, 10:43:29 PM
It was one of those crazy nights-
Title: Re: hey tanuki
Post by: Outrage on April 07, 2008, 11:11:24 AM
yeah also locking because outside dispute/spam/doesn't even belong here


be happy I didn't warn you all