72dpiarmy

The Archives => Old Blah^3 Threads => Everything Else => Topic started by: MC Jimmy on April 02, 2008, 07:26:34 PM

Title: ITT We Post Our Computer.
Post by: MC Jimmy on April 02, 2008, 07:26:34 PM
It's my laptop. I took the screen off and I have it connected to a monitor. :V
(http://http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/3824/computerlolxh6.png)
Title: Re: ITT We Post Our Computer.
Post by: SsF on April 02, 2008, 08:33:01 PM
ahh mine is too lame to post.

it would make your eyes bleed.
Title: Re: ITT We Post Our Computer.
Post by: Ylle on April 03, 2008, 02:46:25 AM
(http://http://img387.imageshack.us/img387/2811/p4030454ro5.jpg)

(http://http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/3166/p4030451ce7.jpg)

(http://http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v449/Ylle/P1050518.jpg)
Title: Re: ITT We Post Our Computer.
Post by: Zadrave on April 05, 2008, 10:01:33 AM
I like your mouse, very cool looking.
Title: Re: ITT We Post Our Computer.
Post by: AlMightyBob on April 05, 2008, 03:39:04 PM
Quote from: "MC Jimmy"
It's my laptop. I took the screen off and I have it connected to a monitor. :V

It's not really a laptop anymore...now it's just an underpowered desktop.
Title: Re: ITT We Post Our Computer.
Post by: Tails8119 on April 10, 2008, 09:22:53 AM
MC, My sister had the same laptop, but it died when a virus got it. I so want that laptop but not keeping my hopes high.

My computer would also make your eyes bleed, but i like it when that happens so:
Warning click and there will be pagestretch
[spoilers:3kmgg7rc](http://http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t12/cool_gamer8119/crapcomp.jpg)[/spoilers:3kmgg7rc]
Title: Re: ITT We Post Our Computer.
Post by: MC Jimmy on April 10, 2008, 03:15:12 PM
Quote from: "Tails8119"
MC, My sister had the same laptop, but it died when a virus got it. I so want that laptop but not keeping my hopes high.
My bro use to have the same one as me too. It's in my room taken apart. ;U
Title: Re: ITT We Post Our Computer.
Post by: MrMister on April 10, 2008, 06:35:20 PM
(http://http://a288.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/20/l_3028b54290cae31a92431a631ecfef7f.jpg)
(http://http://a117.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/25/l_aad488247afb53a487734408417b7514.jpg)
Title: Re: ITT We Post Our Computer.
Post by: Giga Man on April 10, 2008, 07:24:01 PM
Oh snap! You got that MegaMan.EXE Crossfusion action figure! I gots teh same one. :O
Title: Re: ITT We Post Our Computer.
Post by: AlMightyBob on April 10, 2008, 08:07:59 PM
There's a sexy computer staring you in the face and you talk about a Mega Man toy?
Title: Re: ITT We Post Our Computer.
Post by: Giga Man on April 10, 2008, 09:29:12 PM
Yes. Yes I do.

Mr. Mister's computer is sexy, though. I need a desktop of my own. All I have is a plain Dell laptop.
Title: Re: ITT We Post Our Computer.
Post by: MrMister on April 10, 2008, 11:17:58 PM
Thanks for all the compliments about my PC and... my... toy?
Yea, but that sexiness comes with terrible 2 year old hardware.

-512 MB RAM (I'm upgrading to 1 GB this weekend.)
-AMD Athlon64 3500+ (2.2 Ghz)
-NVidia GeForce 6150 LE (Integrated)
-200 GB Hard Drive
-DVD+-RW LightScribe Double Layer 16x Drive
-Heavily Modified Windows XP SP2

So... with the exception of the bottom three I'm pretty much average for a gaming pc... My computer starts tripping out at CoD4 Level graphics. XD


EDIT: I THINK I have the same computer as Alex.
Title: Re: ITT We Post Our Computer.
Post by: Outrage on April 10, 2008, 11:25:10 PM
Quote from: "Mr Mister"
Thanks for all the compliments about my PC and... my... toy?
Yea, but that sexiness comes with terrible 2 year old hardware.

-512 MB RAM (I'm upgrading to 1 GB this weekend.)
-AMD Athlon64 3500+ (2.2 Ghz)
-NVidia GeForce 6150 LE (Integrated)
-200 GB Hard Drive
-DVD+-RW LightScribe Double Layer 16x Drive
-Heavily Modified Windows XP SP2

So... with the exception of the bottom three I'm pretty much average for a gaming pc... My computer starts tripping out at CoD4 Level graphics. XD


EDIT: I THINK I have the same computer as Alex.

nah, mine's an ordinary Dell desktop

Gonna take a picture tomorrow, for now, just stats:

512MB RAM
Intel Celeron D 2.53 GHz
Intel Extreme 2 96MB video card (which sucks)
80GB HDD
Some LG DVD+R/RW
Windows XP Home
Title: Re: ITT We Post Our Computer.
Post by: MrMister on April 10, 2008, 11:33:48 PM
I was close! I just remember seeing a picture of you on your computer and it looked like you had the same monitor and keyboard as mine. :P

Mines a Compaq btw. 8)
Title: Re: ITT We Post Our Computer.
Post by: Tails8119 on April 11, 2008, 09:49:45 AM
My parents have the same desktop as you Mr Mister

it doesnt have as good of stuff on it tho and only half of about everything you listed in specs
Title: Re: ITT We Post Our Computer.
Post by: MrMister on April 12, 2008, 04:30:26 PM
Lol they're still [s:dg820enb]good[/s:dg820enb] decent gaming PC's! :)